8.

Last night was a total roller coaster for Taehyung. After knowing about his father's decision, his whole world crumbles.He cried so much that at one point his tears dried up.Even after Jungkook left he believed that one day he would come back and he would wait for him and the day he came back everything would be normal even the reason why he left, he would fight with him and fix it,because no matter what jungkook loves him right!

Also His mind cannot accept the sudden decision of marriage with someone else. Because he only has Jungkook in his heart, how can he place anyone else there.

But his last hope was shattered, now he was going to belong to someone else who is none other than his boyfriend's brother.How could his family do this to him?

The thought kept coming back to him throughout the night, breaking his broken heart even more

Taehyung just wants to scream in front of the whole world and tell everyone that he doesn't want this marriage, he just wants Jungkook, he'll find him, bring him back, He will ask him what is the reason behind his doing these things,it can't be Jungkook cheating on him

He just..just needs some time...

And at that moment the reality hits him that his father doesn't have time especially for their company, that his and Jungkook's relationship is not only a heart bond but also a business deal.

And If he follows his heart, his father's years of hard work will be in vain, his father will never be able to bear such a big blow and he never wants to be the cause of his father's condition in having a son.

So Taehyung turned his heart to stone and agreed to this marriage, which he never thought he could do

so after talking to his father he goes back to his room, closes the door and holds Jungkook's shirt to his chest, sobbing helplessly.

Even He did not respond when his mother called him for dinner,because right now he needs peace of mind more than satisfying his hunger...

Remembering the beautiful moments he spent with jungkook, The first time they held each other's hands, the first time Jungkook told him how much he loved him, the first time they promised each other to be by each other's sides for the rest of their lives, looked into each other's eyes to understand what the other wanted,even their first kiss, when Tae said that he would get pregnant if they kissed, hearing that Jungkook laughed so hard, although a soft smile appeared on his lips, but it didn't end Taehyung's heartache, it only increased his pain.So he grabbed Jungkook's shirt in his fist and buried his face in it, trying to take all the warmth he can and digging in his mind and soul that these are only the past where there is no future.

Thinking these things, he didn't notice when he fell asleep by the door..

When morning came,a warm glow on his face woke him from his deep slumber. A soft yawn leaves his mouth, turning into a unsatisfied groan as he felt the muscles in his body go numb to falling asleep on the floor.

He took a deep breath and noticed that the curtains on his bedroom window were still open,and the sunlight coming through it made it impossible for him to get back to sleep. But as soon as when he remembered the events of the night, all his sleep seemed to fly away, so he got up and went to the bathroom with a sharp pain in his head.

After freshening up he takes painkillers to ease his headache but suddenly his stomach rumbles for food,so he leaves his room and goes down the stairs to go to the kitchen when his nose catches a aroma wafting through the whole house indicating that something special must be cooking.

'But mom does not cook so early,not even a special meal,has any guests come?'

He was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard the front door bell rang as he saw his father walking towards the door and opened it