38. Breaking News

3400+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good in english. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid the grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ botton. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 38  of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts 💭

____________..___________..___________..____________

Sharanya had come to her cabin. She was not even going to go towards that house because she had assured Niskarsh that she would not go there. She had full confidence in her husband's abilities. Soon, Niskarsh will be presented the complete sketch of that house to her. Therefore, she did not need to risk her life. What's more, now Abhimaan had also returned. So, she couldn't go to that house anyway. So now she completely removed the thoughts of that house from her mind and started focusing on her work. Even if she was in the company only to destroy them. But, she still had to extract a lot of information about the company. Every few days, she received increments of lakhs of rupees in Abhiman's accounts. Her suspicion was increasing. She was sure that Abhimaan  definitely does some illegal things. And that work is definitely related to that house. There is definitely something there.

Evening had come. Niskarsh was in his own company. Kevin was not in the office at this time. He was completing some important tasks given by his boss. Just then, his phone rang. Kevin received the phone, and talked for a while. After cutting the call, he immediately called Niskarsh. Niskarsh was in an important meeting at this time. His meeting was currently going on with some international clients. As soon as his phone rang, he felt irritated after seeing Kevin's call. But Kevin wouldn't call him unnecessarily, in the middle of a meeting. If he has called, then there must be something important going on. Thinking this, with one swipe, he received Kevin's call. After talking to Kevin for two minutes, he told him, "Okay. I'm getting out of here. You get there as soon as possible. You shouldn't be late at all. Otherwise none of you will survive."

Kevin, "Yes Boss!"

Then Niskarsh disconnected the call. He told the clients, "There is something urgent. I hope you understand. We'll continue this tomorrow."

Then he ended the meeting and went out, picking up his car keys. He didn't even bother to wear his blazer. After coming out of the company, he sat in the car and the car started running on the road. Niskarsh was driving the car as fast as he could.

_____________..___________..___________..___________

Here, at SB Corporation, Sharanya's work was over. She just wanted to go home and rest for a while. She came down to the parking area. Sharanya had just opened the door of her car but, before she could sit in her car, some people came near her. They were wearing black coat and pants and had a gun in their hands. Closing the car door again, one of them said to Sharanya, "Madam! Please come with us."