Bas Thankyou?

Anirudh Malhotra ~

Ironing my shirts all I could think about is her; when did I started being soft with her.
I used to hate seeing her face everytime at the university but why do I feel to look at her face every second now. I accept that she's gorgeous.

After getting ready I wore my black pants and plain white formal; and walked towards the stairs taking my essentials to the office when a soft hand crossed through my neck;

Ridhi?
Jee Malhotra Saab, she smiled at me.

(Meet Ridhima Malhotra; Uday & Mala's third child after Anirudh, doing her last year graduation in fashion designing at Canada)

You're awake now; that's a miracle, I asked curiously

You think that statement was funny? she asked by making her eyebrows stand

So sad that you're so in your dream land that you forgot how to accept a compliment, I exclaimed

As you know how to take a compliment, ridhi replied

She knows i can't take such shits and it surely made me go "eewww"
"chalo, neeche jaate hai?" All i could say was this.

Pata hai mujhe aapke paas jawab nahi hoga,
toh chalte hai, she removed her hands from my neck and jumped all her way down the stairs, i hope the stairs are fine.

9:45 at the Malhotra's

Dadi was sitting in her official couch reading a magazine, i touched her feet and went towards the dining table for breakfast. Diya was already there with her kids, while the family joined later.

(Meet Diya aka Deeksha Malhotra, first born of Udya & Mala- Anirudh's and Ridhima's elder sister. Married to Akshay Kapadia, a economic specialist at London. Mother to the twins Reyaan & Riya. Manages the property division of the Malhotra's Company)

While having breakfast I noticed Ma wanted to tell something which was swinging on the tip of her mouth showing signs to chachi and baba. After a couple of *sign war* moments diya allowed her mouth to open.

Ani, I've ordered for some sarees this evening. Inform Ishu about the same so that she can chose, she said while eating her bread.

Saree? From where did this saree thing came now?

Betee, kal party rakha hua hai ghar mein, isiliye ; chachi replied to me

Kaunsi party? dammmn I didn't even knew about a wholesome part happening in my house the next day.

Maa ne rakha hai, baba said by looking at dadi.

Hein? Kyu dadi, (even dadi didn't told me about it)

Mann kar rahe the mere bete, pure khaandaan, business friends sabko bulaya hai maine, dadi looks so proud of herself.

Umm, I said by eating my omlette.

As soon as i completed my breakfast diya ran towards the main door and came inside with a huge cover. She sat at the living and spread the cover throughout the carpet. I always wonder about the obsession of our ladies with sarees. Even though I'm not interested in such things diya pulled me towards the exhibited sarees.

How's the collection? she asked as if I'm so much excited for these stuffs

I smiled and walked away to the office.
It's true that I don't have the proper sense to choose ladies outfits than for mumma but I knew from those selections that madame isn't gonna like any from that