toh phir chalte hai

bas thankyou?

I could feel him coming towards me. Why am I even getting tensed. Butterflies in stomach? Nahh. He never seemed this good looking in formals. I could see his eyes fixed into mine like he could go into those at the every moment. We could feel each others warmth by the instance. I saw him raising his hand in direction to my cheeks and then I decided to break the silence,
What did you chose for the evening?

He certainly was not happy with the question I raised within the situation. He stepped a few feets back and said, "a red & black suit"

So it's like we're twinning?
Aise bhi keh sakti hai, he said

Hmm, I turned back with the saree in hand. I remember back then when I said to the class to purchase the similar colour dress for the farewell, he was the one who made shit out of that and added twinning colors for functions are "old-fashioned". Dammnn broo!!

[ 9pm at the Malhotra's ]

We all sat together for the dinner while dadi quoted about the party next day. She is so fond of family get-togethers and that's the main reason why papa (uday malhotra) didn't disagree with her thoughts. Ma's words was playing sword fight in my mind, she's still having the grief on me for not choosing medicine.

You want paratha? Anirudh asked me by cutting my mind conference.

One, thank you - mala aunty and chachi ji looks proud of us by helping each other with the parathas.

[10pm at the Malhotra's]

I wanted to ask him something; what would he think about me? Is he still stuck in what happened in the evening?

You want to tell me something? Dammn how did he even know?

Yes, like yeah. You're going to the the company tomorrow?

Party is arranged at 6. So if I go by 9, I'd try to reach by 4:30. What's the thing?

Nah. Just asked, I was not that satisfied with his answer but still.

Wait what's it, you want to go somewhere?

Nah, i thought to visit the mandir. Something is in my head from long. It's fine. I'll ask to ridhi.

So you want me to accompany to the mandir and gave me a whole session before it? And asking diya when you have a husband of your own? he seems so accurate.

No, i doesn't mean that. I didn't want you to miss the office, i said it right isn't it?

kitne baje ko jaana hai? he asked me without waiting a second

Noo..I'll figure it out, I said

kitne baje ko jaana hai, he repeated

9, wait I'm not forced to say this but his eyes made me do so.

toh phir chalte hai, he smiled at me with a wink and got to the bed.

ek min - Ani - he slept or what? Huh? Anyway..I'll better keep alarm on.

~ Anirudh Malhotra

Why does she feel difficulty to talk to me? Maybe it might take time. It doesn't bother. I've noticed her behaviour after work; she's disturbed. Should I ask?

It's none of your business Anirudh. Ms Ishika Raj Mehta has a lot in her mind. I hope she finds out way towards the best. She's brave and confident. It's not that easy to stuck into their wish against that of the family. It deserves high will power- which she has a lot. I don't know why her family doesn't encourage on having herself an individuality. Is this the reason why she's disturbed?

No but all of a sudden how come this topic bloom. She might be disturbed regarding to the managers approval. Or doesn't she like the saree I gave? Is she trapped between choosing the one given by me and diya? I shouldn't ask her about her personal stuff. Wait but she isn't that grumpy Ishika Mehta whom I used to fight with during the university; she's officially Ishika Anirudh Malhotra now. So that isn't a problem for me to enquire about her mind. I hope so and I won't feel bad if she denies to tell her heart out.

I looked back to wake up but saw her peacefully sleeping already. I didn't want to disturb her. Her face seems so tiny while sleeping. Her brown hair strands are scattered all around the pillow and through her eyes. She's made different. All throughout these years I never looked her like what I'm doing now.

The eyes in which I found rivalry and ego, the spirit of winning over her is now  finding peace in her presence. Her eyes are like a lake which could take make me far away from the world. Her eyes screams "mine"
I remember during one of the celebrations her loose tied hair sprinkled through my face and i nearly wanted to tell her back but her eyes caught me. I wish it to happen again. I could watch her for hours wrapped in the blankets with her eyes making sweet gestures timely.

She's a sunshine indeed!

.
.
.
.
.
.

Little update done right ✅

So yeah how did y'all feel about the update? And more flashbacks coming on 🤌🏻

And is our content gonna be he fell first & he fell harder?

Fell free to point out the grammatical mistakes.

Do vote & comment if you liked the story; it will mean a lot to me 💗 thank you!

lots of love <3