Last day of school

The last day of school was very eventful. Flash tried to test me knowing I was friends with Peter and tried to make fun of my accent one last time. He also thought he could throw a punch but unfortunately for him that resulted in him getting flipped. To be honest this human child never gives up. He still tries to mess with Peter but MJ and I have his back plus I have not told Makeen yet because It would make him angry and an angry Makeen is a bad thing for Flash, especially knowing that Makeen has studied many different fighting techniques and his parents were castle guards and warriors. Anyway, we had finals and I found out I aced all of them. I knew I would pass because I studied hard and I'm just naturally smart. Makeen helped a lot with the studies as well and I thank him for that.

Graduation would be this Saturday so I would have to send some of the invites through magic letters up to Asgard so Mother and father can come as well as Thor and the Warrior Three and Grandma Fregga. I wrote the letter attached to the Graduation entre tickets and sent it to Asgard using my powers. I was excited because I would be graduating. The day of graduation came and I was so excited. I wore a formal Asgardian dress that I would wear to formal dinners in the castle. It was black with a green fade and a gold trim on the sides. I wore my cap and gown over it. Mother and Father were sitting in the crowd and if you were wondering why people aren't mad at Father anymore is because the Avengers made a statement that my father has changed and would be doing harm to the people of Midgard anytime soon. After many names were called my name was called and walked up with confidence I was now a high school graduate. I took my diploma from the principal and hugged him and then walked down the steps. My boyfriend Makeen was there cheering me on and met me at the bottom of the steps kissed me and said congrats Slyvie and Lia hugged saying congrats girl.

After the graduation everyone was invited to Asgard for a celebration that lasted three days I would be going to college soon but Makeen is going to move in with me in an apartment we have been saving up for so I dont have to worry about dorms and the collage is close to our apartment. When the party was over I hugged everyone including Lia who had been there for me since the start. Although I would be in college for about 4 years I would still do superhero work but take time to do my College work and I will get some time to spend with Makeen, My love.