Introduction

Once upon a time, an accidentally murderous housewife named Nancy "McHusbandStabber" Elsner stabbed her husband to death. Unable to cope with this reality, she decided to commit self-delete. However, instead of taking one of the plethora of normal ways out, Nancy decided that her ideal way to die was to fall down a really big hole on some ominous mountain. So, up Mt. Ebbot Nancy went until she came across said really big hole. She jumped down (for the vine, obviously).

Unfortunately for everyone involved, Nancy survived the fall after landing on a bed of flowers. Upon waking up, who should be standing before her but the sometimes corporeal ghost of Henry "McGotStabbed" Elsner? Nancy was positively ecstatic to see her love again, and she was about to fail at hugging him when suddenly, a red telephone on the ground beside her (don't ask how it got there) began to ring. Oh no. The unsuspecting Nancy slowly reached down toward it. Henry's sometimes existent eyes widened.

"WAIT NO NANCY HONEY DON'T–" but it was too late. Nancy had already picked up the telephone. Frances "McCallCPS" Elsner was on the line, and she wasn't leaving anytime soon.

"Well," huffed the she-devil, "I wasn't expecting you to pick up. I mean, this is the one hundred-eleventh time I've called. How are you doing, Nancy? I heard you took a little tumble after murdering my son. How's that worked out for you?" She snickered a little. Nancy, after letting Frances finish her sentence, rolled her eyes and put the phone back down in the telephone cradle. But alas, the hook-switch had mysteriously disappeared. She couldn't hang up. Frances was just here now. Nancy sighed, exasperated.

"Of course. I just got my husband back and of course, you have to ruin the moment."

"Ex-husband, Nancy, I was actively leaving you when you killed me," Henry corrected.

"We never got the divorce papers~," said Nancy in an almost sing-song voice.

"Yeah. Because you killed me." Nancy smiled in a bring this up and I'll do it again sort of way.

"ANYWAY, darling, we're here now, so... hm... where is here, anyway?" The duo looked around, and it can be safely assumed that the telephone somehow looked around too. There was only one way to go– forward through a short corridor that seems to lead to a massive, carved doorway. Nancy got up and tried to walk away from the telephone, but it just teleported in front of her. She reluctantly picked it up and carried it in her arms. Nancy led the charge, carrying the telephone, with Henry just kinda floating behind her.