Trying to help

April was running to her room but she tried to make so much noise because she didn't want 'IT' to hear her. When she made it to her room she had to hide somewhere so she went inside her closet and closed the closet. And she soon started to record herself with her phone because it was the only thing she could do. She had to warn other people about this.

"H-Hello... My name is April Digory and I am 17 years old. And I am here to warn you all," April said while trying to hold her tears back so she wouldn't make any noise. "I don't have so much time but I promise that I will make this fast as possible."

As she continued to record herself she was shaking nonstop and her face was full of fear. She was wearing a dark gray jacket and she also had long black pants. The closet that she was in was very dark and the only thing that was making some light was her phone. She soon took a deep breath and started to speak again. She also moved her long brown hair from her face so she could focus on making the video.

"My family and I moved in a month ago from New York because my dad had a job offer here and we were just getting to know our new place. And we all were so happy and everything was just fine... Until there was a small chest near our house. My little sister was the one who found it," April explained while shaking in fear.