Answers

While April was at school she went to the school library. She was having her free time because she had finished all of her schoolwork very fast. She was looking at school library books and one caught her eye. She grabbed the book and it looked pretty old but it was about dark tales she always loved reading tales about many things.

While she was turning the pages of the old book. She stopped at one page. The page had a picture of a similar chest and when she turned the page again. There was another picture... Which looked very similar to the town that she lives in now. She started to have a gut feeling but she doesn't know why yet... It was strange for her. But she kept reading to see what this dark tale was about and she started to read the gut feeling started to grow and grow.

The book explained that the chest was used to capture a creature. A creature that doesn't have a name but it was known of having a non-ending hunger. This creature would eat the people of the town. It was also known that the creature had tricks that it used to lure and weaken its victims. But the people the victims finally had a way to stop the creature. It was using a chest that would hold the creature in.

There are reasons why they can't kill the creature because the creature is so strong that no weapon will do any damage to it.

Fortunately, people managed to capture it soon and lock it. And the creature couldn't get out. But sadly, the chest doesn't lock its tricks away. So the creature soon learns how to teleport the chest to different parts of the town. So when it catches a victim who doesn't know about the chest. So when the victim opens the chest the creature would come out and weaken and eat the victim. But the creature soon saw the chest as a useful tool to lure his victims to their deaths.

April after reading the dark tale she closed the books and she thought it was crazy. Because those things were happening to her own family. But she shakes the gut feeling off and puts the book away.