0. Introduction

Loving Charlie 2.0
Welcome! This version of Loving Charlie is the rewritten version! Due to my previous lack of grammar and ability to write, this version will not have plot holes-hopefully-, detailed scenes, and an emotional connection to the story I hope you can all experience.

With this, I would like to warn that with my other ongoing book, updates will take longer. I am currently a senior in high school applying to universities and will be very busy until graduation, but I still want to continue writing, as it is something I love to do.

To the fun part!

Trigger Warnings:
PTSD, Anxiety, Depression, Gore, Torture, Sexual Assault, Sexual Scenes, and this is a Reverse Harem (1 girl shared between 9 guys).

- Blurb -
"You smell good.." I spoke into his shirt, my voice muffled but he heard me, his chuckle rumbling in his chest and vibrating my face.

"Oh yeah? What do I smell like to you caro?" I smiled against the fabric concealing his body, my legs tightening on the side of him as I breathed in his scent a little harder.

"Like books, books that give off the new smell. A papery wood scent, but you still have a musky scent intertwined with it, something similar to a typical manly cologne that only you produce the certain scent of." I explain as best I could, I could barely describe all their scents, it was something belonging to them, no certain origin, just them.

"Hmm.. You smell like the color purple. Something dark and intense yet soft and beautiful. You're a mystery, and only few know which shade of purple you're you with. There's a scent that lingers with it, something similar to a spritz of perfume that makes you smell airy and sweet. I always think that you remind me of a geranium flower." He mutters his last few words, my eyes looking at him as he stares at me, my heart jittery and butterflies stomping in my tummy.

"And what color am I 'me' with Mr.StClaire?" My lips were softly lifted, watching as the corners of his eyes softened, his hand moving up my back and stroking my cheek softly, his lips tugging up into a happy curve.

"Lilac, you're the shade lilac when you're you."

~ ♡ ~

Enjoy you beautiful people!