จุดเริ่มต้น {1}

"Beomgyu, can you come here for a second?"

Jisung asked leaning in his chair looking at the door.

"Yes sir, how may I help you?" Beomgyu asked standing in front of Jisungs desk with his hands in front of him

"Can you go make a couple copies of these documents for me, please" Jisung said handing Beomgyu the documents. "Yes I will sir" Beomgyu said with a small smile. "Thank you" Jisung said "you're welcome".

Once the door shuts and Jisung lets out a long sigh as he lays back in his chair. He then sits back up and gets on his computer and checks his emails.

As he scrolls through his emails he notices an email that isn't from any of the staff members
that works here, so he clicks on it.

Dear Han Jisung,
Hello, this is Lily Morrow, prince Lee Minhos personal assistant. I am emailing you today to inform you that King Lee Bang Chan is sending out invitations to high class or business class men and women to attend a royal ball  on November 23 at 7:05 on the dot. You must come dressed sophisticated and presentable.
Thank you for your time, have a wonderful day.

-Lily Morrow

Jisung froze reading this.
'There is no way...' Jisung thought to himself
How could this happen? Why had they chosen him? Welp we're just gonna have to find out :)

'Does my dad know about this' 'Is this even real?' 'What happens if i dont go?' Jisung thought about all of this when Beomgyu knocked on the door. With documents in his hand Beomgyu knocked agian because Jisung didnt answer the first time he knocked.

Jisung then snaps out of his thoughts when he heard the second knock.

"Come in, please" Jisung yelled

"Here is your documents, sir" Beomgyu said laying the documents im on Jisungs desk softly, his hands shaking a bit because of his anxiety.

"Thank you, Beomgyu, and before you go and you make a phone call to my father to tell him that I would like to have dinner over at his house tonight, I have something I need to address." Jisung spoke in a calm relaxed voice because, he noticed Beomgyu's hands shaking.

"Yes sir, I will get that done quickly" Beomgyu bowed before exiting the room.

<<< 4 hours later >>>
Jisung stood outside his dads front door with a bored expression on his face.

Sure Jisung loves his father a lot, and hes sure his father loves him too, but they do argue a lot and have their disagreements.

Jisung took a deep breath in and let it out before he brought his hand up and knocked in the door four times. He waited about 30 seconds before he heard the locks on the door unlock and then watched as the door swung open revealing his father.

"Jisung, my son, welcome welcome come in dinners almost ready." His dad said excitedly, he was happy that he got to finally see his wonderful son.

Jisung bowed to his father then walked in the door sith a small smile on his face.

"So, dad, I have something that I would like to speak with you about when we start eating dinner" Jisung spoke. His dad nodded with a slight frown on his face which cause Jisung to slightly tense.

"Of course, son. I remeber Beomgyu telling me about that on fhe phone. Is it anything bad?" His dad asked. "Not at all, well I dont really think so" Jisung said.

"Ok, I'll go set the table and get dinner ready, you can go relax until I finish" Jisungs dad says. I nod making my way over towards the couch so that I can watch some tv or scroll through my social media for a bit.

Once dinner was ready, Jisung took a deep breath in through his mouth, and out through his nose. He was nervous. Why? Just cause.

"Okay so what did you need to discuss, Jisung?" Dad asked as he pickedbup his chop sticks to start eating. Jisung did the same.

"So today, during work, I discoverd and email addresed to me, saying that I have been invited  to a 'royal ball' on November 23 at 7:05" Jisung stated. He balled his hands up in fist around the bottom of his shirt, he was nerves of how his father would react to this information.

"Jisung"

"Yes father?"

"You're not going"

"W-what?!" Jisung was confused, super confused. Why would his father react like this?

"Jisung, you're not going. If you go im disowning you"

"Every year, The king holds a royal ball to try and lure in a handsome man/woman for the princes to marry. And I will allow my son to be chosen to marry a man!" The angry man stands up and fists the table cloth.

Jisung was stunned. My dad is homophobic? But how come? His brother and his best friend are gay. So why couldnt Jisung be?

"Yes sir"

Thats all Jisung could mutter out.

"Now" He clasped his hands together "Lets finish this food" His dad sat down

'I'm going to go to that ball, whether you like it or not'

Not me listening to moonlight sunrise on repet while writing this😅🥲
I also hate this *sighs cutely and aesthetically*