การแอบออกไป {2}

Jisung left the dinner table to go to his room

He was, hurt. Finding out that your dad is homophobic with a gay brother and gay bestfriend is, funny?

Really funny actually, because little did his dad know...

Anyways once Jisung made it to his room, he sat on he bed. He felt like crying, so thats what he did.

He cried and cried until his body hurt, until he had no more tears left to cry. (A/N: Lmfao not the ari reference)

He needed to go to that ball. This is a once in a life time opportunity, plus its not like hes gonna get chosen anyways.

suddenly Jisung thought about what his dad said.

"Every year, The king holds a royal ball to try and lure in a handsome man/woman  for the prince's to marry"

That didnt make sense to Jisung, so of course he looked it up.

he pulled his laptop out from under his bed and got the charger and pluged it into the wall to change his laptop.

'C'mon, c'mon hurry' Jisung thought to himself as he hit his laptop repeatedly.

once his laptop finally turned on, he logged in and started searching,

'what happens at the royal ball every year?'

'Every year, the king invites handsome men or beautiful women to the royal ball to choose someone for the princes to marry. The first year was to pick a husband/wife for former prince now king, Lee Bang Chan, which he chose, the son of a very well known singer, Kim seungmin. The next year was for Lee Minghao, which he ended up choosing a very, very, beautiful lady by the name of, Akira. This year Lee Minho will be choosing.'

'Honestly, I wouldnt mind being picked by Minho. Huh who am I kidding he would never pick someone like me' Jisung thought.

He closed his laptop and placed it back under his bed.

"Ugh, whats today?" He said looking at his calender.

'November 20th, that's in three days, i've got to make a plan to sneak out' Jisung thought.

As he was thinking he heard a knock at his door.

"Hey, Sung" His dad said. "Yes" Jisung said

"Hey" His dad said coming into his room closing the door behind him "Im sorry I was a little harsh on you earlier. Im sure you can understand how I feel about you going to the ball. I just dont want things to be hard for you if you do get picked, because marrying someone from the royal family, is well, hard" His dad said as he sat next to Jisung and rubbed his back.

"Its fine dad, but can I still go?" Jisung asked.

"No" His dad said before leaving the room.

"He did not" Jisung jaw dropped

-----
It took Jisung somethinking but then he relized, he's a grown adult he didnt have to listen to his dad if he didnt want to.

He was going to that ball

But he needed an outfit. He got out of bed and went to his closet. He searched for what felt like forever until he found an outfit. It was a white shirt with ruffle like things around the neck and center of his blouse and black dress pants. (I suck at explaining😭)

 (I suck at explaining😭)

Reference

Reference

He placed his outfit on his dresser and pulled out his phone to text his best friend.

Lixie❤️‍🩹💋🫶🏻

Jisung
Lix I need ur help

Lixie❤️‍🩹💋🫶🏻
What is it boo
Wait dont tell me
lemme guess ur gonna ask
if i can convince ur dad that ur gonna
be at my house this weekend so you can
sneek off sonewhere?

Jisung was slightly shocked at how felix knew but then again, Jisung does this a lot

Jisung
...
Maybeee
Ok fine yes  i need you to convince him

Lixie❤️‍🩹💋🫶🏻
Alright what day we talkin

Jisung
November 23 at 7:03 pm

Lixie❤️‍🩹💋🫶🏻
Jisung dont tell me-
Are you going to the royal ball?!?!

Jisung
..
yes...

Lixie❤️‍🩹💋🫶🏻
How did you get invited?
Ur so lucky i wouldve died if i got to go
Ugh

Jisung
LMFAOO ion even know i just
got invited and my dad said i
couldnt go but im gonna go anyway
idgaf

Lixie❤️‍🩹💋🫶🏻
Periodt sis
i'll pick you up dont worry
Ur welcome

Jisung
Thank you lix ily

Lixie❤️‍🩹💋🫶🏻
Ilyt
Read 8:06

Jisung did a little happy dance before deciding to get in the shower.

---
After his shower he went back to his room and checked his phone before going to sleep.

"Good night Jisung"

<<<><>>>
OoOoOo scary
I hate this
Word count : 756