4

When we got to my brothers house Hayley was already there waiting at the door with Alf (their dog).
I missed her a lot, she was so overprotective of me when I was younger. I ran up the pathway to hug her, a suitcase in one hand.

'Abby!' She said grinning and hugging me back 'your finally here'
'Yep!' I said too excised about this whole situation to give a full answer, it was finally sinking in that I was going on tour in less than 48 hours.

'Hayley!' Lucy said coming to hug Hayley 'I haven't seen you in forever'

After everyone had met up and hugged each other again and Alf and olive had run off together into the garden, we were all sat in their living room with cups of tea and watching some old home videos.

Taylor said he wanted to watch them before I got too old and wasn't a kid any more - I'm literally 27. There's a few old ones of when me and Lucy were really little, lots from our school talent show and a few of the early days of paramore too. I was cuddled up into Lucy's side, my head on her shoulder and her arm around mine. We all laughed and cried a little at the old videos, I missed when everything was so simple and before our family went to trash.

'What time is it' Lucy asks breaking the silence

'Erm 5 I think, why?' I reply

'Oh Juliens picking us up in 20 minutes' she says getting up to gather the last remains of her stuff and get out the bag with olives stuff in it. She passes it to me to put away in Taylor's cupboard.

'I'm just going to put this away' I say talking to Hayley 'Under the kitchen sink right?'

'Yeah you can ask Taylor, he's in there I think' she says smiling at me before starting conversation with Lucy.

'Taylor?' I say asking from the doorframe into the kitchen.

'Do you know where-' Before I could finish he had turned around to hug me.

'Woah are you ok T?' I ask hugging him back

'Yeah just stay safe please, those videos reminding me of when we were kids and it made me upset that we're growing up' He said truthfully 'It's my job as your older brother to protect you'

'And you and Hayley have done such a good job at that, thank you'

'But please don't be sad' I say sweetly to him, pulling away from the hug 'Juliens going to be here soon and I don't want you to be upset while I leave'

*Beep beep*

'Juliens here' I say quietly as Taylor puts his arm around my shoulder and guides me to the front door where Hayley, Lucy and the two dogs already are- everyone cramped into one doorway.

'Bye Olive i love you' I coo at her 'I'm going to miss you my sweet girl'

I hug Hayley and Taylor and say my final goodbyes and before I know it I'm sat next to Lucy in JB's car with her and Phoebe in the front.

'ITS TOUR BOYS!'

—————————————
Hope you all enjoyed this 😉

—————————————Hope you all enjoyed this 😉

-Chloe ❣️