Prologue.

Crystalline.

"LISTEN, I am seeing you, and I am hearing you." He turned around in the office chair, fixing his eyes on me. I am used to his mockenly way of talking, to the way he constantly try to drags me down, and I found weird his sudden seriousness. "I can notice the kind of person you are."

I can't help but puff out.

"And what kind of person I am?"

He doesn't answer that question, like he never heard it or like he doesn't has the intention to let me know it. Instead, he says it...

"Quit it."

"What?"

"Quit it."

I scowl, and I shake my head not getting what he's trying to say. He stands up, and approachs with his hands inside the pockets of his black dress pants.

"Quit this house, quit the job, quit my uncle, quit it all, Lisa. And leave."

Just... what?

Frustation grows over me, mainly because he can't just say "quit this" "quit the other" without an appropiate reason to do it, except that that's exactly what he does!

Stupid Jeon Jungkook. I need to wonder what exactly thing he expects with this, what does he wins by telling me this? I am aware he is not dumb and he wouldn't just think that I would agree, that I would do as he says and leave everything. Even a five years old kid can realizes it!

"What do you pretend?"

He greeth his teeth and takes one step closer to me.

"I expect you to hear me."

"I am hearing you!"

"I'm expecting you to obey me then!" he yells exasperated.

Exasperated? Pff! He has no shame! A sarcastic laugh leaves my mouth. He's not seriously talking.

"Listen to yourself, Jungkook. You're not seriously expecting me to do as you say, world is not that way, you don't ask and get. You ask, try, fight, and then maybe, get."

"This is not time to your poetry thing."

I fold my arms over my chest, seeing the way he walks in circles inside the office. What is going on inside Jeon Jungkook's mind? Will I ever be able to know it?

"I just..." he sighs, and rubs a hand over his face before looking at the ceiling and sigh again to look at me. I never thought I would see this, Jungkook frustrated.

"Just what?"

"I am desperate. I am running out of options, I don't know how the fuck to do to push you out, and that same despair is the one that is making me blurt out to you, like a homeless man trying to get some bread, I ask you to quit waiting for you to listen to me."

I stare at him, he does the same. His eyes weren't that tough on me as they always are, every time I look at him I could only find that despair he is talking about.

But...

Desperate? Desperate for what? For me to leave and to take his heir position? It definitely could be that. But why would he feel so threatened by... me? I feel threatened by him and that's how it should be, he is the real heir whom Robert has an amazing relationship with, I am not a risk for him.

"You're the one using poetry now..." I lower my gaze, moving to the side to grab my little bag and slung it over my shoulder. "You know I won't do it, honeybee, even less if you don't give me a proper reason for it, and again..." I turn back at him once last time. "you're not above me. I don't have to obey you."

I finally push the door to leave the place. I think I hear something like "I fucking know that" but I don't care. In all honesty, I am a little disappointed on him.

Anyways all related to Jeon Jungkook was so intriguing... Just like him.

And I could never stop thinking I was told a lie as crystalline as his eyes.