𝔇𝔯𝔬𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢 Part- 1

ZIUL : Ill be busy this week so.. here have a chapter guys pls take care of yourselves and dont be like me who is suffering while doing this ehe..

"narrating.
*movements*
'thoughts'
:Speaking?/!/.

All photos belong to their respective owner!
___________________________________________________

"Y/n is currently walking trough the opera eclipse. After seeing the opera eclipse hes eyes darted for the 3 person who is currently having some tea party infront of it"

 After seeing the opera eclipse hes eyes darted for the 3 person who is currently having some tea party infront of it"

Furina: Took you long enough

Neuvilette: We though you wouldn't come.

Clorinde: Its good to see you Y/n

Y/n: *smiles* so whats the gathering all about?

Furina: i just thought of celebrating our anniversary with a simple tea party.

Y/n: Oh is that so?

Furina: Eh? dont believe me?

Y/n: Maybe *smug*

Furina: Look whats infront of you

Y/n: *sigh*  im just joking 

"Eventually Y/n sit beside furina which furina sat up from her chair and sit on Y/n's lap and The three then asked Clorinde to take Furina's seat and enjoy the tea with them"

Y/n: *smiles* 'i am lucky to have this people with me right now ... *Looking at furina* 'ever since she confessed to me back then she became so clingy'

___________________________________________________

Years Ago-

Furina: Y/n where you going!

Y/n: Just to monstadt? Im just gonna meet up with Barbatos..

Furina: Are you cheating on me?!

Y/n: W-what?!

"Its been 5 months since the confrontation of furina and Y/n about the prophecy Furina have been rather clingy to him and always wanted hes undivided attention"

Furina: Are you cheating on me with that Wind bastard?

Y/n: Tf has gone into you?! Thats a boy!

Furina: Oh no hes not!

Y/n: But he took the form of a male! IM NOT GAY

Furina: *tearing up* Why are you gae!

Y/n: I told you im not gay!

"They both continued arguing until Neuvilette stopped both of them and Y/n wasnt able to go to monstadt since its already late"

Y/n: *sigh*

Furina: Hmph!

Y/n: What?

Furina: Serves you right

Y/n: What the hell has gotten into you