𝔇𝔯𝔬𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢 Part - 3

Short Chapter i think i am fairly tired for no reason so i am just gonna give you guys the chapter the best i can without rushing it.

Picture that are used are not mine they belong to their respective owners
___________________________________________________

Focalors: "You had your moment with furina... Now should we have ours?"

Y/n: "Sure but first let me ask you something?"

Focalors: "Sure what is it" Focalors asked confused of whats Y/n about to asked from her.

Y/n: "First of you should be worries about Neuvilette."

Focalors: "Eh why so he's the hydro sovereign dragon"

Y/n: "Focalors hes sleeping on the chair on the court mumbling about the Oratrice Mecanique d'Analyse Cardinale "

Focalor: "So?"

Y/n: "Why did you picked such long name?"

Focalor: "It isnt long though?"

Y/n: "It is long"

Focalor: "Oratrice Mecanique d'Analyse Cardinale oh..  well its a little long but theres no problem with it right?"

Y/n: ....

Focalor: "ok ok i get it i should have made the name shorter"

Y/n: "Yeah you should have"

Focalors: Though probably its too late though the plan is in motion now

Y/n: "..yeah"

Focalor: "Your still worried about our plan"

Y/n: "Furina is already suffering and in the end... Me too"

Focalor: "well its not like you will lose your wife entirely in the end right" Focalors smiles reassuring her dearest husband

Y/n: "Yet a part of her"

Focalor: "Just a part .. you wont be alone you know that"

Y/n: "Yeah but"

Focalor: "Youll lose me?"

Y/n: "Mhm is there another way to prevent this?"

Focalor: "Its fate itself Y/n then there's no use of changing it specially if you arent a god"

Y/n: "I may not be an archon but i can stand against one in my own"

Focalor: "Yet do you think of standing against the heavenly principles?" Focalor asked with a smile

Y/n: "If its for you i will"

Focalor: "Thats so sweet of you my darling though i wouldnt risk it"

Y/n: "Why"

Focalor: "You want to protect me and i want to protect you if i dont do this i wont be able to protect you"