Rehearsal (Maddie's POV)

Abby Lee Dance Company
Monday

When Abby said that Mackenzie and Chloe had to choreograph their duey but I heard Abby say she is done choreographing for losers like them I really want to tell them but I don't know how I also know that my mom hates Kenzie and if she loses Kenz will never here the end of it. I have to help Kenzie and Chloe so Abby doesn't kill them but how. After we worked on the group dance Kenz, Chlo, and I went up stairs and heard the moms fighting. "Melissa! You only care about Maddie! Kenzie cries all the time saying no one loves me!" Christi yelled at my mom. It was bad but true. My mom only loves me she says Kenzie is a screw up that she never should have been born. I just wish my mom would realize what talent Kenz has. Kenz is an acro artist nobody on this team does acro like nobody's business but they only care about lyrical. Which happens to be my forte. After a little bit my mom left but we his from her. We went up and asked Christi if me and Kenz could stay at her place for the night. "Um, mom could Mad and Kenz stay the night?" Chloe asked her mom. "Um sure, but why?" Christi asked. We all had the same lie in mind. "Just so Chlo and Kenz can rehearse." I lied. "And why you?" Christi asked me. "I care about my sister?" I said. "Maddie don't lie to me I know your mom too well Kenzie wants to get away from her it's okay." Christi told us. "The other moms couldn't hear cause they were too busy listening to Abby's corrections. "Do you girls have your stuff in your dance bags or do I have to get the stash." Christi asked. The "stash" is some clothes Chloe used to have that Christi let's us wear when we can't get clothes from home. "I have an extra bag with my clothes, toothbrush, PJs, and dance wear for tomorrow." Kenz said. "Okay so I guess Maddie will take some of the "stash"." Christi said. You know some of the stash is really cute. Abby called me down to work on my solo.

(Music Playing)
Some say that I need to be afraid,
"Higher!" Abby yelled
If losing everything because of where I had my start and where I made my name. In the la la land of fame of faaame
"Leap!" Abby keep shouting.
I wasn't doing my best I couldn't concentrate. Abby treats my little sister and my best friend like nothing and treats me like something. Soon the song ended and Abby was MAD. Meanwhile Chloe and Kenz were working on their duet in studio B. "If you dance like this on stage Kenzie is gonna beat the crap outta you got it DON'T...LET...THAT...HAPPEN!
Abby whisper-yelled at me.

Cliff-hangerish
Just writing till I get yay 500 words
I know that's not a lot but I don't have time and I update everyday well I try to so
BTW the song La La Land is by Demi Lovato