The Duet (Chloe's POV)

I had a duet with Kenzie, I couldn't figure out why we have completely different dance styles. Also we have to choreograph it. Maddie says she wants to help. Kenz and I agreed because if we lose it could be probation for a month. The girls are at my house right now because we're brainstorming. "Maybe we could use my song 'Shine'." Kenz said. "Oh please no, that song makes me feel bad." Maddie said. "How about 'You Can Be Anything' the song that was used for Maddie's and my solos, You Can and Be Anything." I suggested. "But didn't we use different versions of the song?" Maddie asked. "Besides that song really makes me feel bad." Maddie continued. "Why would it make you feel bad." I asked. "Because on the show you won, but then the guy came in and said our scores were messed up. We actually believed it until we found out that it was just for the show (true fact)." Maddie said. "So why do you feel bad.?" Kenz asked. "Because all the fans that Mom didn't tell Chloe won think I won but it was Chloe!" Maddie said. We just decided to go with 'You Can Be Anything'. Now we need to choreograph the dance. After awhile we figured out all the choreography. "Okay let's start rehearsal." Maddie said.
(Music Playing)
It takes a moment to break a butterfly
"Kenz higher!" Maddie yelled.
On a wheel, that's when you hear an angel cry
It takes a heartbeat to bring someone back to life
And then you feel that its been all worth while
Voices inside me keep guiding the way
"Late Kenz." Mads said
After a while we got almost everything
"Girls we have two days to perfect this." Maddie told us. "Abby wants to see it tomorrow by the way." Maddie said sounding calm. "WHAT!!!" Kenzie said sounding worried. "Seriously how are you two sisters?" I asked. "Kenz, you and Chlo have this is the bag." Maddie told Kenz. Then Maddie got a text and left the room. "She got at text from Gino again didn't she." I asked. "DUH!!!" kenz answered. We heard Maddie giggling in the other room. "Listen?" Kenz and I said at the same time. We grabbed my spy set out of Clara's room. "We are going to Starbound in Ohio next week." Maddie says reading the text Gino sent.

To be continued

Sorry if you don't like Mino it was requested by the way why is it in a bunch of fanfics people pair Kenzie up with a guy named Travis is this just some chain or is it real
Also if you haven't figured it out yet my Authors notes are in bold