a water bottle or two.

The school bus was full of shouting and screaming, all the high-schoolers were being chaotic on a field trip day. The teacher wasn't there- that's why it was so, well, chaotic!

[ NEW POV ]

"I can't believe we're actually going to the glass dome!" a voice shrieked.

I rolled my eyes and slumped in my seat. This bus ride to 'The Glass Dome' wasn't very, well, normal. I would have been drawing on a page from myself- if only I was sitting beside someone I actually had confidence around.

I was sitting beside Rugby Ball, someone who I didn't know nor particularly care about.

"Hey Sketchbook!" a female called.

I turned.

"Do you know about the rumours?"

"About what?" I snapped.

"About the Glass Dome!" the girl laughed.

I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Apple Pencil, I don't give a damn about the rumours." I stated blankly.

Rugby Ball turned to look at me with a 'wtf did you just say' face.

"What?"

"Nothing." she muttered, turning away.

The bus skidded to a halt as the driver opened the door.

Everyone zoomed out of the vehicle as Hand Ball checked the notes the teacher gave them.

You can go inside when you get there! I will meet you near the picnic tables at 12:30.

There wasn't anything else written on the paper.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go!" someone shouted.

Everyone went inside. The Glass Dome was a giant glass dome (obviously) with picnic tables surrounding the area with nothing but grass. The rest of the area was made up of trees and bushes, and if you explored far enough, you'd find the waterfall. When you went inside the glass dome, you couldn't see past the glass. It looked exactly like you were in an actual forest, with mountains in the background and such.

No rules. It was like being out in the wilderness. I noticed there were.. less visitors than usual. Anyway, exploring time!

[ timeskip to 12:30pm ]

NO POV

The class gathered back at the picnic tables at 12:30- sharp. The teacher wasn't there, no one was- then it came.

A black circle with a white face and limbs appeared, and it's hands started glowing.

The table flew upward, and dropped above three students- Hand Ball, Hair Tie and Sock, who were sitting on the grass chatting.

The table somehow managed to set on fire, and the chaos erupted.

Hand Ball was split in half by the impact, and the other two were squished. Apple Pencil just so happened to be standing nearby, and the lid for her charger was flung off. Refill was also standing nearby, and got burnt.

Another table flung at Pencil, ( not from BFDI istg ) and snapped him in half. Literally.

No one could leave. Why not? Well, the exit was.. well, gone. Not there. And the glass was unbreakable from inside. Everyone knows that. Right?

Paint Palette ran through the trees, looking for a place to hide.

Where were the others?
Who was that?
Did the other two die? ( referring to sock and hair tie )
Is everyone dead?