1. first kill(s)

always expect—

"keep your hat on buddy." duke said to his six year old son wilhelm. his father, duke, was driving him to school.

"ok we're here." duke said pulling up to the front of the school. "now you have a good day okay." duke said turning his head to look at his son in the backseat.

"okay" wilhelm responded and unbuckled his seatbelt then exits the car to go to school.

duke feels something vibrate on his lap and checks his phone, it was a text from jesse; the housekeeper, because somebody is allergic to dust.

wilhelm was walking to the front door of the school. there were no students around because he was late. no one to yell help to if something were to happen. wilhelm had no idea that a man was sitting in his car just waiting for the perfect opportunity to snatch him.

the mystery man sighs in his car, "i better get a raise for this" he says before getting out of his car and slamming the door.

wilhelm's hand reached the school doors but then was grabbed forcefully from behind. wilhelm screamed but it was tuned out because of the mans hand covering his mouth. they reach the car and the man shoved him in the backseat and slammed the door shut.

duke looks up from texting jesse, wondering who slammed their car door so loudly.

he looks towards the entrance of the school and doesn't see wilhelm, believing that he walked inside the building already. so with no second thought in his head, he starts making his way back to the castle.

once the man was in the car, wilhelm was already crying his eyes out. "who are you!" he yelled sobbing. "i am dr. mike" the man answered.

so he has a name. "you can quit your crying okay, im not gonna kill you! your a prince there's no way i can get away with that" he shouted.

then dr. mike swerved and started heading back to the lab, and wilhelm made sure to pay attention to every detail...

꧁꧂

"i got the kid doc." mike said holding wilhelm's hands behind his back with duct tape on his mouth because he wouldn't stop screaming.

"wow i didn't think you would actually do it." the doctor said while mike was sitting wilhelm down in a chair.

once the prince was seated mike ripped the duct tape off of his mouth. "ow!" he yelled and the man threw the tape on the floor.

"okay whats your name?" the doctor asked going on his knees so he was wilhelm height.

"... welhelm" he said with tears still going down his face.

"listen wilhelm, were not gonna hurt you. we're just gonna run a few test on you. but you won't be feeling anything because you will be asleep." mike explained in a low raspy voice.

once he finished his sentence wilhelm felt a little pinch on his left arm and everything went dark...

꧁TWO HOURS LATER ꧂

wilhelm fluttered his eyes open and he was in a car. he sat up quickly and saw a man driving and didn't recognized him "who are you" wilhelm said feeling different then he usually does.

"i'm your fathers friend, yeah he told me to drop you off" mike answered while pulling up to the school "goodbye" mike said and wilhelm made a confused face but went out of the car...