Couch Crush Confession

This was a request from @notcharli , I hope you like it!

Summary: Harry has a crush on Y/n, a breathtaking Lebanese-American model. When One Direction has an interview on the James Corden Show Harry and Y/n end up sharing the couch, a horrifying surprise to Harry!

On a crisp evening in Los Angeles, One Direction found themselves in the lively atmosphere of the James Corden Show. It was 2023, but Harry still retained his signature 2014-era look, his chocolate curls cascading just past his shoulders. The anticipation in the studio was palpable as they settled into their seats, ready for the interview.

The conversation had been flowing smoothly, with the members of One Direction discussing their upcoming album and reminiscing about the tour they had recently concluded. They laughed about the signs fans had brought to the shows and the unforgettable moments they'd shared with their dedicated followers. The topic had then shifted to the love lives of the boys, with several of the boys having new girlfriends since they were last on the show.

But then, as always, James Corden seized the moment for some good-natured teasing. His eyes twinkled mischievously as he leaned in towards Harry, that sly grin playing on his lips.

"So, Harry," James began, his tone playful, "we've all been wondering... we haven't seen you with any new girls lately, is there something you want to share with us?"

Harry, who had been enjoying the conversation up until this point, suddenly found himself at the center of attention. His cheeks flushed a rosy shade of pink, and he fidgeted slightly in his seat. The audience's curiosity was piqued, and the other members of the band exchanged knowing glances.

Harry chuckled nervously, his emerald eyes darting around. He ran a hand through his tousled hair, trying to find the right words. "Well, you see... it's not that I've been keeping anything secret. It's just that, uh, things have been a bit..."

Liam jumped in, coming to Harry's rescue, his grin widening as he added, "Complicated, mate?"

Harry nodded in gratitude, relieved that Liam had stepped in to save him. He was struggling to find the right words to explain why he wasn't dating anyone at the moment.

James, clearly relishing the awkward tension, leaned forward, his eyes twinkling with mischief. "Complicated, you say? Care to elaborate, or are we going to be left guessing?"

Harry let out a nervous laugh, his cheeks tinged with a deep blush. The audience hung on his every word, eager for any glimpse into his personal life.

Niall couldn't resist adding to the teasing, his tone playfully feigned curiosity. "You know, Harry, it's just that... you have a bit of a crush on Y/n, don't you?" Louis asked, raising an eyebrow and a knowing smile dancing on his lips.

The studio erupted into laughter, and Harry, now even redder in the face, couldn't help but chuckle. He was thankful for the camaraderie of his bandmates, even when they were poking fun at him.

As the laughter echoed through the studio, James Corden leaned forward, his eyes twinkling with mischief, and confessed, "Well, Harry, you have impeccable taste, I must say." He paused for dramatic effect, glancing at the audience. "And actually, the reason we're asking is because Y/n is here tonight."

A collective gasp swept through the audience as they processed the revelation. Harry's eyes widened in astonishment, and he felt a rush of emotions—excitement, nervousness, and sheer disbelief—surge through him. It was as if the world had suddenly tilted on its axis.

The other members of One Direction couldn't hide their amusement and excitement. Niall let out a delighted, "No way!" while Liam grinned knowingly. Louis leaned back in his chair, a triumphant expression on his face, clearly revelling in the reveal.