part 1

(Harry , Tia and Dory were best close friends living in a town of London )

Dory : Hey! Harry are you free this weekend or busy solving mysteries ? Tia called me to gave an idea that , we can have weekend at your bunglow

Harry : Ahh ! This weekend I am a little busy . But yes this sounds great . You both can come . I am only busy from morning to evening 5:00 .

Dory : Great. I will inform this to Tia. So let's meet tomorrow and enjoy the weekend.

(Evening of day of weekend )

Tia : Hey Dory !

Dory : Hii . Where is Agent H ?

Tia : He has not come yet . Even I am also waiting at the door since last 15 minutes

Agent H : I am soo sorry talented girls.

Dory : (angrily) Harry you are too late ! . You don't care but I am standing outside your house since 10 minutes.

Tia : It's okay Dory , don't be self-concerned . Herry may be blocked in traffic.

Agent H: yes , but now let's us go inside.

Tia : I have to complete a canvas painting, can I stay in 2nd window side room because there is tree and view is too good which can inspire me to draw .

Harry : sure !

Dory : Let's prepare something for dinner

(After dinner)

Tia : Let's play a game of truth and dare

Herry : Sure , it will be fun.

Dory : I will spin the bottle first . Ah! It's your turn Herry to ask question to me . I choose truth.

Herry : which perfume do you use . It smells unique ?

Dory : it is my favourite perfume 'lemonaum' which my friend gifted me on my birthday

(Tia's turn to ask question to Herry)

Tia : what kind of girl I am ?

H: Seriously, do you want answer of this! . Ok let me tell you ,you are innocent, a great artist and quite girl with beautiful face . I know you since last 4 years and I learned that you don't know how to speak lie , and never heard any bad word from you.

(Tia spins the bottle and the game continues . It was now 12:45 and the turn was of Tia to ask question to Herry)

Tia: Truth or dare

Herry : Truth

Tia : ohk ! I want to know about the precious diamond for which you are undertaking this mission and how you will perform your duty in protecting it .

Herry : Sorry but it's a mission and cannot be told to anyone other than agents of department.

Tia : But you have choose truth . I want to know

Dory : Yes me too ! I love rare diamonds

Herry : Ohk ! So that diamond is very rare and imported from India and its name is 'Kohinoor'. It is only found in India. Very tight sequrity is made and it is kept with safety on last floor of our head office.