part 2

Harry :  Floating city. Which type of city is this . How can a city float . No...it's just something out of the box. Ahh! Need a coffee.

Dory : Oh Harry ! . I have brought it for you as your birthday gift . It's 2 tickets for boating resturant.

Harry : Did you said boat ? Ahh that's it , you are genius . I solved the riddle it's a cruise

 I solved the riddle it's a cruise

Dory : well done Harry 👍. So what are we waiting for. Heyy I just searched for the tickets , the cruise trip it going to start from today evening 6. All the tickets are booked Harry!

Harry : Don't worry . We will change our look such as I am a waiters of the restaurant and you a dancer

(They both reached there)

(They managed to fool the guards by giving the stealed reference card of the waiter and a dancer of cruise )

Harry :  If you find something fishy then urgently meet me . I will be available in cromasu restaurant. We will be resting in the kitchen of this restaurant, I have taken permission from the chief.

(Harry worked as a waiter and Dory changed her clothes and wore a long coat . She went to the reception to inquire about Tia but the receptionist said that there was no room booked by the name of Tia )

(Dory informed all this to Harry . He told her to go through each deck and roam the whole 🚢 in order to find her)
(At night 12:14 )

Dory: sorry Harry! I am unable to find her.
Harry: it's okay. We still have time till the evening when the tour ends

(They both went to the kitchen to rest and then...they saw Tia  )

Tia : Well done Harry! You are smart but not as much as I am . Your 2nd clue is :

"TIME IS WRITTEN UPON MY FACE
MY HEART TICKS IN ITS WEARY PACE
THOUGH WIND AND RAIN LEAVE THEIR TRACES
I WATCH THEM IN THEIR ENDLESS RACE
Walk 114 inside it upstairs at year of establishment"

In the evening at 5 we will be again at London. Find me , as diamond is with me , this  is your last clue , if you will not be able to find me you forget the diamond.Bye.....

(Tia disappears)

Dory :(Confusion) where  she disappeared ?

Harry: look there is a small screen (pointing where Tia was standing).
It displayed her as 3d and realistic
Ah ! This riddle is too complex . What will  that place ?

(What is that place ? . Will Harry be able to solve it ? will he get the diamond ? . Will be seen in the next part.......)