cinna

"I've been watching you through a camera."

"I'll be back. I'm just going to take a quick shower." She smiled as he kissed her before leaving the room and entering the bathroom.

She occupied herself with rolling on the plush, spacious bed and its soft, warm, heated duvet. As she made her second roll around, she began hearing a delicate ring. She leaned up off the bed and looked under herself making sure she wasn't lying on anything that triggered the sound.

Upon further inspection, after she swiped her hands against the duvet and did not feel anything, she stopped searching. By then, the ringing had stopped. But it began again, now coming from her left side. She turned her head that way and, against the wall, said,

" Say Answer or Decline." intrigued by this, she sat up a bit on the bed.

She cleared her throat and whispered a clear, distinct "Answer," and she sat back and watched as the wall lit up with Answer filling the blank space, and then it seemed to open to a new "page," and the wall looked like a giant projector screen of a phone with a woman's face emerging.

"Hi, gorgeous. I wanted to talk to Kentrell, but this is much better." She smiled her way as she enjoyed the compliment. She pointed behind her, not explaining further,

"Oh, he's in there." When the woman saw her nod, she changed subjects. Intrigued by the women before and wanting to make this last before they would be interrupted,

"Gorgeous, you ever got yourself off without touching yourself?"
She remained quiet, shaking her head no. The woman smiled at her, her face filling the wall as she leaned forward and then back a bit, allowing her to see she had begun taking off her clothes before her.

The woman whispered to her once she was done. Before she spoke again, she licked the end of her fingertips,

"Lay on your stomach and push your ass up and let that fabric fall onto your waist. When it does you lay yourself flat on top of that cover and slap your ass together, and don't stop until I tell you to!"

She complied, "oohing" quietly as she felt the cool swoosh of the fabric touch her lower back, and just as instructed, she felt herself grinding her body against the duvet, the heat from it and the one she was generating sending her body into overdrive.

Going faster from the woman telling  her to do so,

"faster, faster, Faster, FASTER!"

The woman kept rubbing as she watched, now lifting her unoccupied hand to her supple breasts and rubbing them slowly, her eyes focused on the obscene scene before her. She had never seen anything like it.

"Lift up and rub your titties for me but don't stop. Do both together. And DO IT NOW!"

The woman watched as she ground against the cover, pulled the fabric off her shoulders, and watched it shimmy down her body to her waist, meeting the rest of the clothing there.

She began writhing as she rubbed her breasts. They were warm to the touch and so erect she couldn't stop running her fingers over the nipples. She was making herself hot just from touching herself, and she wanted to get herself off just for getting herself so hot. It was no longer about the woman watching. This was for herself.

The woman watched on with wet thighs as she had finished minutes ago and could now concentrate on her entirely. The woman watched as she slammed herself impossibly hard against the cover. Her grind was going so slowly now as her body drove further into the mattress, her ass coming together in a scenic motion. She could see the visible glisten of her skin as she went into intense overdrive. Stopping shortly and facing her altogether, she began giving her a full display of her body as she sat up on the bed gathering her clothing and maintaining eye contact as she pulled her fabric back up around her shoulders and down over her ass.

She was a tease. A complete tease and possibly a dick tease, too. Maybe that's why Kentrell was always so mad.

A soft " decline" echoed in the woman's ears as she looked on as the now fully clothed woman teaser waved before the screen turned off and the call ended. With wet thighs, the woman hobbled to the awaiting shower, laughing to herself,

"A tease. See you soon, cinnamon."