cinnamon

"I'm a hot girl. I do hot shit." The music boomed through the speaker and shook through the floor before it stopped suddenly. "Hey, hold on a minute, stop that shit, J. Where are my hot girls? Now, hotties, there is a particular hottie that I need your help finding. I saw her on the monitor, so I knew she was there. She's wearing a cute-ass sweater dress set with mint double buckles sandals. Yall help me find her, please."

The crowd grew silent, and from the stage, the hotties were working together, combing through the group and looking over each other for this specific description. "So, hotties, what do we have?" The crowd of hotties soared as they motioned toward the back of the stadium. "Ooh, okay, if you found her, help her make way up here. Don't be shy, hottie. Come up here." Another beat of silence took over the crowd.

A tiny drum played as the hottie came up the stairs on the side of the stage before she was on the scene. " Hi, I'm Megan. What's your name, gorgeous?" The hottie leaned over and whispered in Megan's ear, smiling after she leaned away, the two facing each other again. "Drop that shit, J." the music quickly stopped again, "Now, are you a new hottie, vintage hottie, or in-between hottie." The hottie answered with one finger up. Megan was pleased with her answer. She asked a follow-up question, " We are going to play all your favorites. Stay close, hottie, and let me know what you like and don't. That's cool?" again, the hottie answered in Megan's ear this time, telling her "Yes." "Okay, now really drop that shit, J."

The music played again, and Hottie danced as she got excited, "Oh, you like this one, huh?" Hottie nodded, and the music restarted, "Go ahead, baby girl." Megan cringed inside as she let her nickname for the hottie slip instead of continuing to call her Hottie. To cover up for his mishap, Megan moved closer to Hottie, standing side by side with her,
"I'm running through ya nigga's house." Both women doing the standing running man, Megan turned and watched as Hottie began making up her own moves to the rest of the song.

Her movement excited Megan, and she couldn't keep her eyes away from her form as it moved seamlessly in her spot on the stage. She wanted to take her away from all the prying eyes and the cameras she knew her team was filming with and those cameras in the crowd. Megan was intrigued because she was supposed to make others sweat as the hottie, but now this hottie had turned the tables on her. And Megan was not upset about it at all.
~
Each time the show called for Megan's dancers to join her on stage, hottie had to go over to the side, but Megan did not miss her either learning the dances on the sidelines or knowing them and following along with them. Either way, Megan was fascinated with her, and she was glad she sought her out from the crowd.

"Yall have been all that. Thank you. Goodnight!" Megan thanked her audience as she ended her festival, all while holding Hottie's hand, leading them away as the crowd cheered and grew louder as the instrumental to the last song played.