Chapter 1

It was a bright and quiet morning. "Smash!" the sound of the plate crashing onto the floor outside a room door was heard. A lady on her bed, sound asleep in her room reacted to the sound of the crashing plates. Simultaneously, she heard someone shouting aloud.

"You imbecile! How could you drop the lady's food! Quickly get a new one!" An unfamiliar voice instructed. The loud commotion awoke the groggy lady completely .

Eclipse Pov:

What's with all the noise so early in the morning.

Hmm...An unfamiliar ceiling above my head.

Am I in a hospital?

Suddenly a rush of memories came through her mind.

What are these memories? Who do they belong to?

I looked around the room to seek for any clues of where I am.

A mirror...

I jumped out of bed and walked sluggishly towards the mirror.

The woman in the mirror had long luscious blonde hair and eyes like gold.

I stared at the mirror at the unfamiliar face and was mesmerized by the beauty.

Then I realized...This body was not mine but instead was Lady Eclipse's body!

I can't believe it...I transmigrated into the body of the ill-fated villainess of the novel I read before I died.

That means, I am now pulled into a troubling world, where I am fated to die at the age of eighteen.

Flashback:

My name is Han Eun-kyung.

I am your average twenty-five year old Korean woman.

I was working at a marketing firm before I died.

I had an ordinary hobby of reading novels after work.

The novel I last read was "The Lovable Saintess".

After work, I was listening to music while walking.

I was so engrossed in the novel that I failed to realize, I was standing in the middle of the road.

A lorry was coming at me at full speed before everything went dark.

~End of Flashback~

Ugh...My mind hurts.

I can't believe I got transmigrated into the villainess out of all people!

My thoughts were disturbed by the sound of a person.

"The lady is awake! Call the physician immediately!" One of the maid shouted.

I was standing there motionless, trying to process what was happening.

In matter of minutes a female physician came and guided me back to my bed.

"My lady, how are you feeling? Do you remember how you fell down the stairs?" The physician asked.

Fell? I don't remember reading about Lady Eclipse falling down the stairs!

"No I don't. Could you tell me today's date?" I asked.

"Date? If you mean the year, its 1324" The female physician replied in confusion.

"No, I meant the season. What season is it now?" I asked again.

"Oh, Its autumn now." She replied.

Autumn 1324...The novel starts during spring 1325.

So I'm now sixteen. That also means I have roughly about six months before the novel starts and two years before my death.