Chapter 7

Danny POV

The next morning I woke up and the first thing I saw on my phone was that moment when Kanye West came on stage and said something mean to Taylor. It was everywhere on the internet. Every media have wrote about this last night. I really hope Taylor hasn't read everything. Then I realized I had her number so I decided to send her a message with my address and if she wanted to have lunch here with me. Then I put back my phone next to me and close my eyes. Last night we didn't win sadly. But we don't mind. We were already happy that Glen and Mark were there. We talked to some famous people. And had a great time. I just ignored Kanye. I don't like him after he did last night. When I was thinking I got a message back. Back from Taylor

Hi,
Would love to have lunch but after lunch ( around 4 ) we are going to fly back home. I decided to hide myself after this in my safe place....
See you then around lunchtime!
X Tay

I smiled. I text her immediately back that I can't wait to see her and I understand that she wants to go home and stay there for a while. In the next couple of hours I take a shower and do some groceries so when Taylor is here I can immediately make a lunch for us both. I also called my sister and talked with her about last night. She was so excited that I was going to see Taylor in my house alone.
'Secretly I hope you two are going to be a couple because you look both so amazing together! Two lovely and passionate people about their work '. Said my sister.
I agree with that. We have more in common than I had with my other exes.

Then around 12, I heard the doorbell. I walk to the door. And pushed on the intercom.
'Hi ' I said.
'Hi Danny it's me ... 'I heard a familiar voice. It's Taylor.
'Taylor comes in, I'm on the 4th floor '. I said and then I put on the open button.
'See you 'I heard Taylor saying.

After a few minutes, I heard a knock on my door. I open the door and there she is. Taylor. Wearing her hair in a dot, a grey jogging pants a black hoodie, and some glasses on her eyes.
'Hi Danny thanks for inviting me into your house today ' she replied with a smile.
'No problem and you are welcome here ' I replied and later I let Taylor into my house and closed the door after she walked in.

Taylor POV

This morning I regulated that we were going to fly back home as quickly as we could. Because I don't want to hang out here any longer. But then Danny texted me about having lunch today. I can't say no to him. Because some parts of me wanted to get to know him better. So I decided that we fly back after lunch on my private plane and then I'm going to hide in my house for a while.
'Lovely house Danny ' I said to him when I was looking around his apartment.
'Thank you well it's a safe and quiet neighborhood and no fans are coming to my door so I have the best view of Dublin ' Danny replied and he pointed to his balcony.
I smiled and I walked to the balcony. I see the highlights of Dublin.
'Great view ' I said softly.
'I know and sometimes I'm sitting outside with my guitar and looking at this view '.
I turn around.
'You do too? 'I said surprised.
Danny nodded.
'You too I guess? 'He laughed.
'Yes love to play guitar outside in my garden '.
My garden. I miss my home. That's my safe place without any paparazzi or people who can say mean things to me.
'Cool well maybe we can now play something together? ' Danny asked me.
I look surprised at him.
'Do you have two guitars? ' I laughed.
I'm still feeling terrible but playing music is always helping me to comfort me.
'Yes of course ' Danny replied and before he knew he disappeared into a room next to the kitchen and came back with 2 guitars.
'Let's go 'Danny winked at the balcony.
I nodded and followed him outside.

We played some songs together outside and sang a long and wow. I felt so safe with him around and then I suddenly got inspiration for a song. So we wrote something together. We sang together and after that, we ate some lunch. The time flew by when suddenly my phone went off. I grab it from the table in front of me. It's my mum.
'Hi Tay we are at Danny his place Are you coming? ' she asked me friendly.
OMG, it's already that late?
'Oh shit okay I'm coming I'm saying goodbye to Danny and then I'm coming 'I promise my mother and hang up. Danny was looking at me.
'You have to go? 'He guest.
I nodded.
'Sorry I have to go but this was so much fun and... 'I said and then I stopped talking.
I stand up and put the guitar on the chair.
'I walk with you to the door 'he said with a smile to me and he followed me inside.
'It was fun Taylor and I hope to see you soon 'he said honestly.
I look at him.
Danny is such a pretty boy. With his dark short hair and beautiful eyes.
He comforted me today. That's what I needed but now I have to go home.
'I hope so too you can come to my house if you have free time? 'I suggest.
Danny smiled big.
'I love that and maybe we can finish that song where we are working on '.
I smiled.
'Yes love to but now I have to go ' I said and then I stepped forward.
He got the same idea and we hugged each other before I left his apartment.
I didn't know later that the song we were working on was going to be one of the biggest hits of The Script....