Chapter 15

Taylor POV

I was waiting in the hall from the hotel after I sent Danny a message.
Wearing my grey jogging pants and a black hoodie.
Then I heard the elevator.
I turned my body around and saw Danny walking out of the elevator.
Wearing a skinny black jeans and a black shirt.
His short black hair was messed up.
When he saw me he smiled.
I smiled back but when I saw Anne behind him, I stopped smiling.
'Taylor ' Danny said to me and when he came closer we hugged each other.
I can smell his perfume.
A perfume I like.
Then I heard a 'hm ' behind us.
Danny pulled me away from our hug and he turned around.
'Taylor this is Anne ' he said to me and he pointed at Anne.
Anne looks at me annoyed.
She didn't say anything.
'Hi Anne ' I said to her.
She nodded only.
'Okay, can you say something else or? ' I said and my eyes caught Danny's.
'Say hi to Taylor Anne ' Danny said to her.
'Hi ' She only can say.
'So let's shop then? 'She said also.
I was looking surprised.
'Well I can't shop but I thought I thought let's catch up here in the hotel 'I suggest.
Danny nodded.
'Not good idea I want to go into town 'Anne said.
'Then are you going alone I'm talking to Taylor here ' Danny replied to her.
'What? Are you not coming with me? 'Anne said and she looked angry at him.
'I haven't seen Taylor for a while and I want to talk to her ' He said to her. He is still calm. If I were him, I would now be angry with her how her behavior.
'Okay fine I'm going alone 'She said annoyed and then she left us and walked out of the hotel.

'Sorry about Anne she is... 'Danny said and he stopped talking.
We sit down in the restaurant from the hotel somewhere in a corner by the window.
'It's okay but if I was you, I was not pleased by how she acted '. I said honestly to him.
He nodded.
'I think I have to talk about her later today ' he promised me.
Then we talked about our thing. Our work. And Danny and his band getting more famous. He told me that after this tour they are going to release their new album.
I'm so excited for them.
I talked about the tour, and about how Reputation is getting so well.
One hour later when me and Danny had our second drink I saw my manager walking towards our table.
'Taylor I know you want to see the stage and do the soundcheck tomorrow but we can now also see the stage. It's done....
'She told me.
'Wow that's great and yes .... 'I said immediately and then I looked at Danny.
He laughed.
'Go you I will see you tomorrow 'he replied.
'Okay thanks, Danny see you tomorrow ' I replied back.
I hugged him before I left the restaurant. I can't wait to see the stage.

Danny POV

When Taylor left the restaurant I called Anne.
'Hi Danny ' she said only when she picked up her phone.
'Where are you? ' I asked her.
'Shopping still ' she said.
'Shopping okay can you come back to the hotel? ' I asked her.
'Why? '.
'I just want to talk to you ' I said only.
Then I hung up the phone. I need to talk to her right now. And better she is coming back to the hotel.

I decided to wait for her in the restaurant. Taking a new drink. Glen and the others were chilling in their rooms. After 15 minutes I heard my name.
I turn around and see Anne coming towards me. With two huge shopping bags holding in both hands.
'So you got shopping ' I said to her and pointed at the bags.
'Oh yes I needed this and thanks for the money 'Anne said with a smile.
'Witch money? ' I said immediately and then I felt something, that wasn't right.
'Oh I have still your credit card ' she said and she put the bags on the ground and sat down in front of me on a chair.
She grabs her little black bag.
She opened it and took her wallet from the table.
Then I saw she showed me my credit card.
My mouth went wide open.
I didn't know she had him! I thought I lost him.
'Give it to me ' I said coldly and made a move that she had to give my credit card back to me.
She nodded only and gave me my card.
'Why? And most important is how much did you spend? ' I asked.
I'm getting more up sad each minute...
She only stared at me.
'Well, not that much i.... 'Anne said and then she stood up.
'Where are you going? I ask you something ' I said immediately and now I'm looking angry at her.
'ANNE just tell me how much you spent today or maybe more days with my credit card? 'I said now at loud.
'1000 dollars ' she said softly.
'WHAT? '
I can't believe it.
'I thought I could trust you but now I don't ' I said angrily and stood up.
I want to turn around and leave the table and Anne.
'Danny wait just let me explain this ' I heard her desperate saying.
I turn around.
I shakes my head.
'No you can't I'm going to see Taylor ' I said to her.
'What that whore? She isn't a girl for you and you know I'm still your girlfriend and we need to do things like couples do 'She said and looked mean to me.
'WHAT? First of all, Taylor isn't a whore!
Second I'm so angry at you now that I can't do a couple of things and maybe I had to break up with you before the tour this is crap 'I said angrily back and then I turn around and ran out of the restaurant.
I need Taylor right now.

Taylor POV

When I walked into the arena and I saw the stage I was so thrilled and excited. It was just like the stage I wanted for this tour!
Me and my manager walking to the front.
'So there are you coming up between those screens ' she told me and pointed at the two big screens and in the middle it was opening.
'Wow it's amazing ' I said happily and hugged my manager suddenly.
She laughed.
'Come let's get closer 'She said to me.
I followed her to the back of the stage.
She showed me where I was going to open my show.
And besides the screens are standing my band.
I walk to the doorway where I'm coming on stage. I look at the arena.
It's now empty but later a lot of fans are standing there.
I can't wait to perform again and be back on tour.
I was thinking a lot but then I felt my phone buzzing.
I see a message from Danny.

TAY! Can I come to the arena ? I need to talk to you!

To be continued ...............