2. The Witch on Floor 13

June 14th, 2022
11:20 PM
   Ricky and EJ have been up working hard deep cleaning the floors. Now they were looking for a decent room to sleep in for the night.

   "Are you going to keep the name of the hotel?" Ricky asked. He loved this place. His grandmother used to work here, so he ran around the halls a lot when he was little.

   "Nah... it's copy-written,"

   "Do you know what you are going to rename it?

   "I was going to rename it the Wildcats..."

   "Well, why don't we rename it the Caswell... you know, like the Hilton and The Tipton Hotels,"

   "Don't ever say Caswell and Tipton in the same sentence," EJ pointed at him. Ricky surrendered his hands and went up the elevator to the next floor.

   "You don't like the Caswell?" He asked

   "No... I like it, but I wanted to share it with all of our friends... but not anymore," EJ mumbled as they walked down the new floor, smelling a little bit of the chemicals used to disinfect the hotel professionally.

   "What about the Caswen... Like Caswell and Bowen?" Ricky said, and EJ raised his eyebrow, "Because I was the only one that stayed to help..."

   "I like it," EJ smiled.

   "I like it too," A ginger guy came out of the shadows, Ricky and EJ screamed, startled, and the Ginger guy screamed.

   "Ah!" They screamed, and then the Ginger Guy's friends came out of their rooms, "Ah!!" They screamed together.

   "Who are you!" Trish asked

   "Us!? Who are you?!" EJ protectively stood in front of Ricky.

   "I am Trish! We have been staying here for three years! Who the flip are you!" Trish said, taking out her hair curlers. They were all in 50s-looking pajamas, except for Dez, who was in flashy pajamas with teddy bear heads sown in the fabric.

   "I am the new owner! I had people run all the homeless out of her weeks ago!" EJ said.

   "Oh yeah, we have gotten good a dodging those kinds of people," Dez smiled innocently.

   "The authorities! Are you druggies!" EJ accused

   "Woah, Woah... I know you are frightened, but I have never taken a drug in my life," Ally spoke up.

   "Oh my god!" Ricky smiled, rushing up to her, but EJ grabbed his wrist because he was still on the defensive. "You are Ally Dawson! And, you are her best friend, Trish!" He smiled, "You're Dez! You must be Austin Moon!" Ricky ran up to the burned-out star and hugged him. He wasn't recognizable with brown hair and a beard. "Wow! I have always wanted to hug a celebrity!"