cheering her up

You opened the door just a bit to peek inside your girlfriend's practice room. Where Bada is dancing as she spent the last few hours in front of that mirror, with the same song on repeat and you wonder why she isn't taking a break.

You stare for too long leaving you amazed just by how super talented she is. You didn't want to interrupt her and it's already dinner and she has to eat but as you made a creaking open from the door, " Shit. " the sound you caused made Bada stopped and looked to your direction.

" Oh hey Y/N gawa mo dito? are you watching me the whole time? " She let out a chuckle as you blushed, " Hindi noh..! I was just wondering why you weren't coming out from the room it's late 'di kapa nag dinner eh nag order ako food panda kain na tayo love. " You smiled hoping she's gonna take a rest now.

She opened her arms for you, and you rushed up to her as she laid a kiss on your forehead SYEMPRE NAG SMILE KA, " Okay lang love maya nako' mag eat, I'm not hungry yet maybe later..? " She looked down with an upset looking face as you noticed from her sudden behavior.

" Are you okay..? " You asked out of concern, as you put your arms around hers, she didn't answer then you asked again " Hoy.. is this about the practice..? " She slightly nodded, " I'll show you.. tell me honestly if it's good.. " She stood up and started dancing with steps one—by—one. You're completely silent only observing her after that she made a little mistake " Fuck sorry let me do it again.. " She shook her head, as she continues dancing till the end she gave up laying down on the floor catching her breathe.

You sat down beside her, caressing her shoulders " Take it easy love.. you need rest. " She looked disappointed, " I don't think so, kailangan ko 'tong tapusin.. " You brushed your fingers through her hair, " Love naman eh, magkaka-sakit ka 'nyan. " She covered her face with both of her hands and cried. Your eyes went wide, you wondered why did you said something wrong that made her cry but— " You don't understand, I want this to be perfect  but I just can't seem to figure it out.. " still crying.. " You put your forehead onto hers grabbing both of her hands down as you looked at her puffy eyes staring into yours. " Love it doesn't matter like that unless if you're having fun, di naman kailangan perfect eh. You are a great teacher everyone loves it. Your passion is everything and surely I hope you know that because I believe in you Bada.. " She smiled with her eyes closed as you wipe her tears.

" Thank you baby.. you're always here to encourage me on times like these and I'm super grateful for that I love you so much.. " She gives you a big tight hug, laying a soft kiss on your lips. " I've always got your back, kaya please kain na tayo..! " She giggled, " Ay oo nga..! ginugutom 'nako " You laughed softly " Wow kanina sabing ayaw tapos ngayon ano ba talaga..! " She also laughed and kissed you on the cheek " Sshh, forget what I said! " You both giggled.