love accidents

You and Bada couldn't handle it anymore as you two are missing eachother for so long " na lock mo ba yung door? " Bada stopped and whispered while she was kissing your neck.

You let out a hum impatiently waiting for her to kiss you again, " could you just kiss me already don't make me wait Bada.. " She then smirked at you before leaning in again for a kiss.

The kiss was starting to get heated as you two both pulled away, gasping for air she now unbuttoning your sleeve that you're working.

Your chest is now visible to her " god ang hot mo love.. " She muttered and you let out a soft giggle, " ganun ba? " leaning onto her body as you are now grinding smoothly enough to make her wild.

Bada muttered a soft moan making you chuckle by her reaction, as she's now kissing you deeply leaving a mark then you can feel her hands slipped untangling your bra off suddenly—

The door swung open, " Ate tara na! Kain na daw sabe ni Mama- " Lusher said looking at the both of us with a shock.

Bada turn her head slowly " Kala ko ba ni lock mo 'yung door..! " She whispered and you quickly got up covering yourself with the bed sheet.

Bada head to the door where her sister was still shockened to what happened earlier " sabihen mo kay Mama mamaya kakain na kami. " Shutting the door and locking it before her sister could say anything.

For a moment it was silence you two didn't say anything until you spoke up, " I thought I locked the door.. " covering yourself as you felt embarrassment.

" It's okay.. mistakes can happen but my stupid of a sister doesn't know how to knock! " facepalming herself with frustration.

You let out a chuckle, " well next time nalang ulit..! Tara na baka magalit pa Mama mo.. " You said getting up but Bada pulled you back from the bed as she's now clinging on to your waist covering her face at the crook of your neck.

" walang next time bukas nalang kaya ulit..? I missed you so much.. " She said inhaling the perfume you used that's been lingering to your skin, letting out a soft giggle as you turn your face to Bada cupping her cheeks.

" ang cute mo talaga love.. We'll see tomorrow! " You said giving her wink before letting go of her hug as you lean in for a soft kiss.

" Tara na nga..! " You grab her hand as she's now following you smiling ear to ear from behind heading down upstairs for dinner.