༒𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖔𝖓𝖊

{Author's pov}

{Author's pov}

•||In a meeting room||•

There were so many people in the meeting room gathered for some reason. And the reason is that THE KING Mr.Itoshi(Father of Rin Itoshi and Sae Itoshi) were going to resign from the post of a businessman but the shocking thing was that Mr.Itoshi was not giving the company to any of his sons especially Rin Itoshi.

He knew that if he gave his company to Rin he would destroy the world and kill innocent people for no reason.

Mr.Itoshi: I am going to give my company to my co-workers of my company. As you guys know very well that if I gave this company to my sons especially Rin he would destroy the rights of innocent people, that's why so many people are there in the meeting room.

Co-workers 1: But what if your son got to know about this.

Mr.Itoshi: He won't and even if he does he can do anything because I would have already signed the papers.

Mr.Itoshi picked up the pen and was about to sign the document.That's when So many guards came into the meeting room and surrounded the room.

Mr.Itoshi was shocked by this all and soon they heard footsteps approaching the meeting room.

As Mr.Itoshi looked up to see who it was. It was None other than RIN ITOSHI.

Everyone was shocked to see him because no one expected him to be here.

Rin: Ohh my lovely father why do you want to give the company to those shitty co-workers instead of your own son.

Mr.Itoshi: I don't want you to destroy this world or want you to kill any of the innocent people and you don't even deserve to be the CEO of the company, Your brother is better than yo-

Gunshot

Mr.Itoshi was dead shot on the group as everyone gasped on what they just saw. A son killed his own father.

Rin walked towards his father's dead body and bent down and said

Rin: Even after knowing that I hate being compared to my brother you still compared me to my brother, now see what you made me do. Who told you to be so over smart in front of me huh! Now suffer!

Rin: From now I AM THE KING.

After saying he shot every co-worker in the meeting room. And left from there.

•|| On the other hand ||•

The CEO Of the XXX Company, the most famous company and the 2nd richest Business woman Y/n Takashi also known as Cold Devil was in her office doing her work.

That's when she saw her best friend or her secretary coming towards her having an invitation card in her hand.

Y/n: Why are you running so fast as if you have missed your bus?