༒𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

{Author's pov}

{Author's pov}

Y/n is sitting on the couch while crossing her arms glaring with her beautiful black eyes at the person in front of her.

The person is sitting like a lost puppy who is afraid of his fiance. Y/n looked at him and said in her cold voice

Y/n: So Mr.Kira you are telling me now that you are going to New Zealand?

Kira nodded his head slowly because he knew volcano is going to blast.

Suddenly a expensive vase Y/n brought from France, came to his direction, Kira quickly bend down as the vase fell on ground and Shattered into pieces.

Kira looked at Y/n who was glaring at him and said

Y/n: you don't love me......... right?

Kira Shaked his head as no and hold her hand and said while looking deeply in her eyes

Kira: I love you so much Y/n......I love you more than anything.

Y/n: Then why are you leaving me again, you just came from a business trip and you are going again?!

Kira: Finally I got the deal that I was waiting for 3 years.....you know Y/n I can't miss the chance......but if you want I won't go because you are more important than business.

Y/n smiled and said

Y/n: You don't need to do this, I know that the deal is very important to you, it's your dream and I won't let your dream fall.

Kira smiled at her as he pecks her forehead and said

Kira: you understand me very well, I am soo lucky to have you.

Y/n smiled at him, suddenly a drop of tear falls from Y/n's eye which shocked Kira, he cup he cheeks and said

Kira: princess, Did something happened?!

Y/n: I am feeling something strange, Kira. I feel like something bad is going to happen.

Kira hugs her tightly and said

Kira: If you are not feeling well tell me I will cancel the program.

Y/n quickly breaks the hug and said

Y/n: Don't worry I am fine, I think it's just because of stress.

Kira looked at her with playful angry glare and said

Kira: If I got to know that you are over working yourself when I am not here then I am not going to talk to you you.

Y/n chuckled at him and ruffled his hair and said

Y/n: Ok Mr.Kira I will follow your orders

She said while bowing at him, he smiled at her and said

Kira: I will go now it's already late.