༒𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖝

{Author's pov}

{Author's pov}

Y/n stands up from her chair, she looks at Rin and said

Y/n: Thank you so much for giving me this opportunity Mr.Itoshi.

Rin just Nodded as Mr.Choi looks at Rin in disbelief and said

Mr.Choi: Mr.Itoshi When I try to say that you stopped me and when Miss
Y/n said that you didn't even said anything.

Everyone looked at him in shocked that this old man dared to question the beast. Rin didn't said anything, he showed one finger at his bodyguard's direction.

Two bodyguards came towards Mr.Choi, the put a gun on his head, and took him away, as Mr.choi tried to scream, they knocked him out.

Everyone looked at Rin with scared expression but Y/n didn't said anything.

Rin's thoughts 💭: You should be thankful old man that I left you alive, because My Angle is here and I don't want to scare her my killing you brutally, or else you would have been dead for questioning me?!

Rin looks at Everyone with smirk as he saw fear in their eyes but his eyes stop on the Black memerizing eyes who were staring at him without fear.

Rin thought's💭: Ohh Angle, only you are one who can stare at me like that, your beautiful eyes are driving me crazy.

Rin came out of his imagination as Y/n starts speaking.

Y/n: I would like to start my presentation now.

Rin Nodded his head as Y/n started her presentation. She is speaking in her cold voice but they sounded like a music to him. Rin was totally impressed by her skill.

No doubt that she is the top 2nd Entrepreneur in this whole world and she has branches in more than 14 countries.

Rin is staring at her with loving expression. His Angel is different.........Totally different from other girls that's why he can't force her. If he wants he could have forcefully married her, very easy, but he won't.

She is not like other girls who will submit herself for his looks, money, or being scared of him.

She would never accept him if he showed his beast side. That's why he has a very beautiful plan to capture his Angel in his cage of love and Obsession and throw her so-called fiance out of her life.

Y/n finishes her presentation, she looked at everyone and said

Y/n: does anyone have a doubt?

No one said anything because they don't want to get embarrassed by the cold devil but one person stands up from her place.

Y/n looks at her with a smirk and said

Y/n: yes, miss bae,what problem do you have.

Irene looks at her with cold expression and said in rude tone