005 - Shes mine

REQUESTED BY @Mustberequired

- Fluff

I'm doing miles 42 for this one shot instead so i hope its okay with yal‼️

—————————————————————————

Gwen and miles are on their way to pick up their food order. The pizza place wasn't that far so they decided to walk.

Everything was going fine until some dude was checking out Gwen in a weird way.

Gwen's POV

I felt someone looking at me from behind and this feeling was a weird feeling. Not a good one.
I got closer to miles and grabbed his hand tightly.

"I think someone is looking at me..."

Once I told miles that he had stopped and looked at the man who kept staring at my back

"What are you looking at pendejo" miles said loudly so the man could hear. The man didn't respond and just looked stunned to speak. He walked away embarrassed and speechless.

"Thats What I fucking thought" miles said and we continued to walk. He gripped my hand closer, and he had an angry look on his face.

"Babe?.."

No response

"Miles?"

"Hm?"

He didn't look at me and just kept that angry expression on hus face. He looks so cute when he's angry.

Miles POV

I was mad. I don't like when people check out my girlfriend. Gwen is mine and people should get to know that.

"Are you okay?.." Gwen asked me

"Mhm" I'm not okay and she knows it

We arrived at the pizza place and asked for the pickup order.

"Hey I made a pickup order" Gwen said to the attendant.

"Name?" The man said.

"Gwen"

"Thats a really cute name~"

Oh I swear to fucking god.

"Um thanks?..."

The man walked away with a smile. I swear to god imma beat his ass. The man came back with our pizza and instead of Gwen having to take it I took it instead. I looked inside and saw a little note in there with his number written on it.

You got to be fucking kidding me.

"What is this!?" I asked the guy.

"Its for the pretty girl behind you" he pointed at Gwen.

"The fuck?! Thats my girlfriend you bitch"

"So?"

"So?! Shes mine!"

"I don't care she can do way better if she were with me"

This stupid mother fu-

I was about to say something until i felt Gwen kiss me. It was passionate but rough. She stopped kissing me and looked back at the man who looked pissed.

In your face bitch!

Gwen's POV

I kisses miles passionately. I love how protective he is for me. I stopped kissing him and looked back at the man

"I don't want you okay? you clearly see I have a boyfriend."

"Whatever!.."

We left the store and walked back home. Our hands were intertwined together and miles pulled me closer to him.

We arrived back home and suddenly he pulled me into a long kiss passionately. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pushed me against the door.

We stayed like that for about 2 minutes and after we broke the kiss

"Are you jealous?"

"Your realizing that now??

I nod my head

"Your mine Gwen and only mine"

568 words

This sucks ik
I couldn't figure out how to write a jealousy one shot so it took my days
Im really sorry i took long. Im running out of ideas too please give me some‼️
Happy sunday❤️