Ep 14: Confess

"Ju?" Nicholas opened the door to see the bed already empty

"Ju?" Nicholas opened the door to see the bed already empty. He looked around and couldn't find a trace of him. It was very unlike of him to be late for an important schedule. Nicholas panicked a little and ran out of the room only to see a fully dressed EJ looking at him confused.

"Thank god" Nicholas sighed. "What happened, why are you so worked up?" EJ looked flustered at Nicholas's behavior. He hugged him tightly. "I had a nightmare, so I got scared that it came to reality" Nicholas confessed.

EJ smiled and patted him. "We are getting late, let's go" EJ said and pulled Nicholas out so he could divert his thoughts. Soon everyone got on. Members feel asleep one by one and EJ looked at Nicholas who looked kind of nervous.

"Ju, about what you told me yesterday..." Nicholas turned to EJ. "What?" EJ gazed at him. "Well you see, about fans finding out about our dating" Nicholas looked at him anxiously. "About that..." EJ sighed thinking about it. "Ju" Nicholas twisted his body a little to EJ. He pulled the younger's palm into his. "Please don't forget about your promise" He said caressing the finger.

"I won't, don't worry" EJ said and smiled to him. Nicholas smiled back weakly. "How I wish our relationship is always like this" Nicholas said leaning back.

Deep down EJ felt extremely nervous too. He hid it and creeped his hand towards Nicholas's and held it firmly.

"You said, you would feel revealed if our hands are together, so don't worry you won't loose me" EJ said remembering what happened on their first date.

Nicholas smiled. "I am gonna tell my parents first" EJ said making Nicholas shift his gaze to his. "Come with me" EJ told him.

They were in Korea for the shoot and that was the best cuz they could meet EJ's parents this evening.

Soon they reached the shoot. First it was Nicholas's turn and EJ looked at him proudly as he striked the poses of the shoot. EJ had always loved Nicholas wearing pink but now he just adored how heavenly Nicholas looks in white.

He sneaked up to the side and took a few pics of him striking the poses.

As soon as Nicholas noticed he shyed away while EJ enjoyed seeing him like that.

Next up, EJ had shoot. Nicholas cheered him from the side. " Good luck ponyo!! "
EJ regretted instigating Nicholas as he kept on teasing him with ponyo name and took pics of him as well.

Soon the make up artist bought the smiley stickers for their next shoot. Nicholas got ready and paved his way to his beloved boyfriend.

"Ju, it looks exactly like you" Nicholas teased EJ by showing the sticker on his cheek. EJ nervously looked around and saw no one was around them.

He pulled Nicholas's tie towards him and pecked him on the cheek sticker. He ran away in panic while Nicholas was striked with heart attack.

They started pretending like nothing happened and went on their own to EJ's house after informing the higher ups and manager about their relationship.

Band PD was exceptionally happy for them. Their manager hugged them in tears. "You might've been through a lot" was all he said while sobbing in their embrace.

EJ stepped into his house first. His parents greeted him happily like last time and they were really happy to see Nicholas back too.

They talked a lot about stuff. Soon EJ took Nicholas to his room and Nicholas looked at it happily and fanboyed over EJ's childhood photos and fencing photos.

He looked like a cool kid while doing fencing. He was happy to explore EJ's lovely childhood there.

EJ gave hid phone to his mom as she wanted to speak to their close relative but her phone had died.

She accidentally stumbled upon tons of pictures of Nicholas's shoot, his sleeping pics and a lot of selfie's together.

She sighed and looked at his call history. All of them were mostly Nicholas named as 'Nicho❤️'

She smiled endearingly.

Soon everyone sat at the dinner table and EJ held Nicholas's hand feeling nervous. Nicholas gripped on the younger's hand giving him all his support.

"Mom, Dad I am dating someone" EJ said making everyone stop from whatever they were doing. "Who is it?" His dad asked curiously.

"Us" Nicholas pulled their hand onto the table. His father looked at him confusedly and felt a feeling of despair run down his spine. He wasn't expecting this of all.

He silently got up and walked away to organize his thoughts. His mother smiled to both of them. "Euijoo, I know that you are sad with dad's reaction, but give him some space. OK?"

She comforted both of them with a small pat abd walked to her husband. EJ felt it harsh on himself as he cannot live without the support of his dad.

He let his tears take over and felt Nicholas caresse him slowly making him feel better. EJ fell into his embrace and cried a little.

On the other hand EJ's mother comforted her husband. " Look we have to support him in this no matter what. EJ would've told us abt this cuz he is sure about Nicholas right. They already might've a lot of burden to say it to their idol friends and their fans, at times like this who will support if it's not us,?"

He father agreed and looked at Nicholas and EJ hugging. "Ahem!" He walked up to them and looked at them and smiled. " Euijoo, I wanted to talk to you a lot about girls, now I guess you have a lot to talk about boys to your mom" He made a lame joke making both them look at him weirdly.

"Sir, he wouldn't be talking about any boys but only me" Nicholas joked back making their atmosphere lighter than before.

They all laughed it off and told their story to their parents. They got close to Nicholas and got to know about him.

Next day, EJ and Nicholas decided to end this long ass journey by announcing to public.

"Let's do it Ju~"

"Yeah let's do it"