VI

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS DESCRIPTIONS OF GORE PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN AWARENESS!

??? AUTOBIOGRAPHY:

EUROPE, 1563

"Your Majesty, they are advancing further into the kingdom our first line of warriors has been defeated!" Exclaimed one of the servants.

"Then send more, fools!" The King yelled as he threw his cup of wine at the poor soul sent to tell him the bad news. "Yes, my King."

The King sighed and then turned to me, I was filthy dirt everywhere and clothed in rags stained with the stench of blood. The chains around my neck that kept me from escaping were pulled by His Majesty making me look into his brown eyes.

"You should pray this group of soldiers make it because if they don't you'll have to shed more blood." He pulled the chains tighter making me gag. Tears threatened to leave my eyes as I recalled the moments when I had taken people's lives.

People with families, friends, wives, children, and people waiting for them to return from war all because of these powers I was born with. I've been called a witch many times they tried to kill me but my body continued to regenerate even when my head was severed Now I am a last resort when the Army fails in battle.

"Vladilena."

"Yes, King Hans?"

"In this world, it is kill or be killed but you are something unlike the others. You are extraordinary you are capable of things no human can comprehend, You are an angel sent from God to help me achieve the divine right to rule over this world." He placed a hand under my chin looking deeper into my eyes My eyes looked towards his crown covered in beautiful jewels any woman in my village would have wanted from their husband, that would be the case if they were still alive.

"You are right my king, but I'm afraid... I'm afraid that I will not be able to control my powers."

My powers come with a price, and that is my sanity, I have regeneration, biokinesis, advanced strength illusion possibly more.

Maybe if I was born a man I would have survived the cruel retributions I received, maybe I would have been seen differently than a demon or a curse placed on my family, It's not fair.

"You are capable of controlling it, I know you can and I shall help you." His face got closer to mine I placed my hands on his cheek "I trust you." I spoke before snapping his neck and then ripping it off his spine still connected to his skull and crown rolling on the floor.

The guards rushed towards the king they stopped in their tracks when they saw me holding the King's severed head.

"As of now on, I am your queen Defy me and I will slaughter you and your families," I said while letting the blood flow down my arm and then onto the stone-cold floor.