Bio+Prologue

Name: Y/N Buckzo

Height: 5"6 without horns. 5"8 with horns.

Past occupation: Circus Performer/Pyro

New Occupation: Happy Hotel Security/ I.M.P Assassin

P Assassin

Age:40s

Sexuality: Straight

Likes: Charlie, Vaggie(Sometimes), Angel Dust(Sometimes), Blitzø(It's complicated), Fizzaroli, killing, money, smoking.

Hates: Blue Bloods, sinners, Blitzø(Still complicated), Loona(ticks him off), Cash Buckzo, Verosika, Barbie Wire, and overlords.

"You pay me the right amount? I will make sure that the person you want is dead."

"This hotel is your dream, sweetheart. If someone fucks it up then I'll make sure that Satan himself is someone they don't need to worry about."

"Not now Blitz.... I... I can't talk to you still...it's not only your fault......."

——————————Prologue——————————

Near the outskirts of the greed ring was a circus. The circus in question was on fire with a "Happy Birthday to you!" banner falling to the floor with an imp with multiple burns on his side and what looked like a flamethrower on his back. He brought it before The imp was pushing himself through the fire and he grabbed the flamethrower and threw it away and rammed a burning table with his horns.

"Blitzo! Mom! Barbie! Fizz! Where are you guys?!"

Well, anyone besides his dad. The Imp was dodging falling debris since Hellfire can harm him while human fire can't. Hissing can be heard from behind the imp and he turned around to see propane tanks and gasoline barrels on the floor dangerously close to the flames.

"Oh fuck..."

He managed to outrun the tanks but they exploded and sent a large firestorm to the imp. His flamethrower fuel tank rocketed to him and the molten heat burnt his left eye socket and it sent him flying. The Imp's crash course sent him crashing into an abandoned building. He tried getting up but saw so many piercings in him and that two sheep demons staring at him with a one eyed cat. Beside them is the princess of hell herself, Charlotte Morningstar.

"Christ on a stick! Of all the places I have to crash at, it is being used by a blue blood royal.....just....dandy..."

The imp lost consciousness due to the burns, the many open wounds, and also so many objects piercing through him.
.
.
.
.
15 years later
A pounding knock rang through the door. Y/N opened his eyes and groaned as he shielded his eyes from the light. The hangover was not helping at all.

"Sweet Satan, why does the morning shine need to be this bright?"

The knocking became louder and a voice rang through it.

???: "Y/N! WAKE THE HELL UP, WE'RE ABOUT TO BE LATE WITH THE NEWS!"

Y/N got out of bed and opened the door. He lazily grabbed a cigarette that was hanging from the lamp and lit it. He took a drag from it and opened the door.

"Christ on a fucking stick! I'm awake damnit!"

Standing there is Vaggie, Charlie's friend and the manager of the hotel. She looks pissed off until she glances down and her eyes widened in shock. She immediately recoils, her face contorting in disgust.

Vaggie: "Y/N! For Lucifer's sake, put some clothes on!"

Y/N blinks, looking down and realizing his state of undress. He must have forgotten to wear anything and shrugged.

Y/N: "Oh, right. My bad."

He retreats into the room for a moment, throwing on some random clothes he found on the floor. Some ripped black jeans with a torn white tank top under a ripped open pink shirt with black combat boots, fingerless gloves and a spiked collar. Y/N stood in front of a mirror and examined the white spots all over his body, that night still haunted him. He grabbed another cigarette with Vaggie rolling her eyes.

Vaggie: "The bad boy look, classy as always."

Y/N smirked at Vaggie as he lit the tip of his cigarette with a snap of his fingers and a green flame appeared. However, when Y/N made the flame his arms slowly began to have a burning feeling as the flame gave Y/N a small ptsd attack. He put the flame out and took a large drag of his cigarette and spoke.

Y/N: "What can I say, sinner? Some things never change. What brings you here to my floor anyway?"

Vaggie began coughing as she fanned the smoke away. She then sent a glare to Y/N's who looked down at her smugly.

Vaggie: "First off, this is not your floor."

Y/N: " Kinda is since I have been the only one sleeping here for like what.....since this place has been built."

Vaggie: "Ugh! Second, you were supposed to get ready to go to the news station with Charlie and I."

Y/N stopped when he heard Vaggie and he slowly puts out his cigarette and went to a potted plant and took out a Colt M1911 and loaded it. He then went back to Vaggie and smirked as she was about to snap.

Y/N: "Chill sinner! Sweetheart is waiting for us!"

Y/N walked out of his bedroom and closed the door behind him as the camera faded into darkness.

End Chapter.
See you in the pilot.