The Car Drive to the Pilot

Inside the back of a taxi was Vaggie and Y/N. Y/N managed to convince the taxi driver to drive the two to the tv station. I mean, who would deny the request of an overlord?

As the taxi stopped because of traffic, Vaggie couldn't help but glance over at a familiar alleyway. The same one that Y/N and Charlie found her in. Charlie was practically begging Y/N to help Vaggie into the hotel and he did that while killing any sinners that stood in their way. Much to Charlie's complaints, yet as the boyfriend that he is, he didn't care.

"Thinking about that night, huh sinner?"

Vaggie stiffened as she turned to Y/N who was smoking another cigarette. She leaned over and opened Y/N's window, letting all the smoke to spill out of it.

Vaggie: "You call me a sinner and despise overlords and yet you are an overlord yourself ."

That statement made Y/N freeze as his cigarette was slowly burning his hand.

"What....the fuck did you just say? Because it sounded like that you believe that I WANTED to become an overlord."

Vaggie: "So why did you become one, better question is how?"

"Easy, you make deals with desperate sinners."

Vaggie: "Desperate as in?"

Y/N reached behind him and pulled out the angelic knife.

"Desperate enough to not have died completely. Everyone is willing to do anything for you to not kill them. Sinners are immortal to normal tactics yes, but not to angelic crafted weapons. As to the why part in your question..... I gotten an envelope mailed to me by an overlord. Calls himself Zestial, I think."

The moment Y/N mentioned the name Zestial, the cab swerved and nearly crashed until the driver gotten the cab under control.

"Hey FUCKER, stop the car!

The moment the car stopped was the moment Y/N and Vaggie got out of it. Y/N slammed the door shut with the window cracking.

"Learn to drive asshole!"

Y/N and Vaggie began their journey to the 666 news station which is now a short walk.

Vaggie: "So, why don't you stay at the hotel? I mean you want to stay with Charlie, right?"

Y/N reached out and grabbed another cigarette.

"I love Charlie, with all of my heart. She is practically the only thing that is keeping me from going insane. However, I won't take advantage of her or the hotel. If I want something then I am going to work for it and if anyone hurts Charlie and her dreams then I am going to make sure that Hell is more like a safe haven compared to what I am going to do to them."

The two had entered the station and Y/N heard Vaggie chuckle.

Vaggie: "Guess that means that Charlie is in good hands?"

"Definitely. Plus the hotel is my territory and if anyone wants to mess with it then they wish that redemption is real."

As Y/N said that, green flames crawled on his form before it getting blown out as he entered the tv studio.

Something tells him that things will be different soon.

End Chapter