Five

MILAS POV
Right now it was Christmas Day and i was having a great time. I hadn't gotten a letter from my dad all day and I was getting worried. "Draco do yo-" "Mila he is fine I promise" I sighed. "O-" I didn't finish cause then my dad came in. "DAD!!" I ran up and hugged him. "you really think I would miss Chrismas?" "Well-" "well I wouldn't plus I enjoy Narcissa cooking" i laughed along with Draco and dad. "serverious it's good to see you my friend" "and you too Lucius" "so Mila how has break been?" "It's been great!!!! They left my room the way it was before I left" "that's great sweetheart" "serverious it's good to see you" "and you too Narcissa" "now since we waited let's go eat!" I smiled and me and Draco ran in there we did it every year since we were kids. "kids don't- oh what's the use" "Mila don't run!" "Yes dad" I laughed and stopped. this is what happened each year. "Mila what are you doing?" "Same thing I did last year and the year before and so on you said stop running you didn't say to walk or to jog" "Mila you are no longer a child do as we say and stop fooling around" I hung my head. "sorry father" I went and sat down and ate my food then went upstairs. I wonder what is wrong with my dad. He has never been like this. Maybe the students are right. I opened my potions book and studied until I was interrupted by my door opening. I ignored it and kept reading. "Mila what's wrong?" I knew who it was. Narcissa. "hey Narcissa" "what's wrong?" I closed my book and looked at her. "it's just my dad he hasn't acted the same. he has been more rough and mean he even slapped me once I don't know what to do" "oh Mila sweetie I'll go talk to that father of yours ok? And if he gives you anymore trouble you tell me ok?" "Ok Narcissa" "now Draco has been dying to give you his present"
NARCISSA POV
"Serverious can I talk to you?" "Sure what's wrong?" "It's bout Mila your hurting her and I don't like it she is starting to think your students are right bout you being mean" "it's just I'm so stressed and I let it out on her and I don't mean to" "I know now c'mon the kids are not going to wait for us Draco is really excited to give Mila his gift" we walked back and sat down.
MILAS POV
My dad and Narcissa walk back and sit down. "ok Draco give it to her" Lucius said. Draco then brought his hands from behind his back and saw a necklace. "it's a locket a slytherin one." I smiled as he put it on. "oh Draco I love it." "open it." I did so and it was a picture of me and a picture of him."oh Draco it's so beautiful" "not as beautiful as you" I blushed and it showed deep on my pale skin I got from my father. after all was done my father stayed the night and so did I. "hey Mila can I talk to you?" My dad asked opening my door. "uh sure come sit" he sat at the end of the bed. "look Mila I'm so sorry bout everything" "it's ok I just it's just you scared me" I pulled me close into a hug and I sobbed. "oh Mila it's ok daddy's got you" "I love you dad" "I love you to sweetheart"