Six

DRACOS POV
"And then she blushed it was adorable" I was telling crabe and goyle about my Christmas. "that's great Draco but rumor has it Harry likes her" my blood boiled and I stopped and shoved crabe against the wall. "what?!?" "Yeah he likes her and wants to give her a love spell or potion to make her love him. I ran through the halls and saw Harry trying to kiss Mila. i ran an pushed him against the wall. "Leave. My. Girlfriend. Alone." he looked scared. good. I let him go and walked over to Mila and saw her cower in the cornor. I went over to her and saw a slap mark on her cheek. I swear I'll kill him. I went and sat next to her. "Mila?" When she noticed me she hugged me. "oh Draco he almost r-r-rapped me" I'll kill him. I hugged her back and rubbed her back as she sobbed."its ok Mila" "take me to my dad please" "of course c'mon" I helped her up and walked her to her dads classroom. I knocked on the door and he opened it and I motioned to mila. he stuck his head in and I heard him telling the class to hold on. he pushed me to a wall. "what did you do?!?!" "No dad it wasn't Draco it was Harry he tried to to to rape me" she started sobbing and he held her close. I started to cry myself. "Draco why are you crying?" "Because I love your daughter so much that it hurts to see her like this" "really Draco you feel that way for me?" I nodded "yes Mila" she came and hugged me. "Oh Draco" i blushed man i realized then how i much i truly really really love snapes daughter.