00

Please Vote!!

London Rivers is a 25 year old woman who lives with her boyfriend amir in Atlanta Georgia. 30 minutes away lives her family her mom dad and two twin siblings Jayden and reign both 21. She went to high school here in Atlanta since sophomore year.

You could say she was popular but not everyone knew her it was only because she was best friends with this one kid fanum. they were best friends like twins you would never see them apart. Even on the weekends when they couldn't see each other there were on calls and face times for at least 16 hours. they had 4 out of there six classes together but as the went into junior and senior year they had less classes together and grew apart.

During her junior and senior year that's when She met Ethan Moore and the Reeve sisters Laila and jaylia. reign and Laila had been best friends since middle school so that's what brang the two families together. Jayden always had Ethan Moore over at the family's house in middle school and still does now so Ethan was just like a another add on to the family always welcome to stay.

Monday, September 18th 2023
6:43 pm

𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚗 rivers was sitting in the living room angrily flipping through channels her and her boyfriend amir just got into another argument about nothing that's what always happens.

They would argue about little things like why he can't find his phone when he left it on the kitchen counter and bullshit like that. After these little arguments he takes London's car cause he doesn't have one to his "friends" house to hang out with "the boys" like he always says and comes back in the middle of the night or the day after high or drunk only coming back during the day to argue, walk the dog, get some money and repeat.

This time amir didn't come back to walk their dog  CJ their red Doberman.

When CJ doesn't go on his walks he's up all night barking
So London had no choice but to walk the 81 pound dog by herself which was a big thing for her because she only weighs 135 and is 5 foot 5.

Instead of taking CJ for a walk She looks up the nearest dog park to get CJ's energy out faster, and when London finds one, it was only a 10 minute walk away hopefully CJ will behave.

She goes to her and Amir's room to change into something warm cause it was starting to get dark quick during later times in the year

After she got dress she got CJ from out his cage grabbing his ball and his collar letting out a dramatic sigh as she walk out the front door, the crisp air filling the girls lungs making her shiver she closed the door and locked both locks on the ...

After she got dress she got CJ from out his cage grabbing his ball and his collar letting out a dramatic sigh as she walk out the front door, the crisp air filling the girls lungs making her shiver she closed the door and locked both locks on the front door.

CJ and London Start the 3 block walk to the dog park. If London knew it was that close she would've walked CJ all the time but hopefully amir comes back soon so he can walk CJ. As London and amir make there way through the fence of the dog park, London unclips his leash and let's cj go to run around going to sit on a near by bench. They'll leave once the street lights come on.