4.

Natalia dyer as Rowan Loomis
Age - 17

"Oh, for fuck sake! Billy and stu are in love with Damien! And I'm in this secret sex relationship with randy! And I think I may be pregnant! So, yeah! I have bigger problems to deal with!" --------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------

DAMIEN ROLLED HIS EYES at billy and stu who followed him around like lost puppies. He stopped walking and turned around to face them. Billy and stu almost bumped into Damien.

He crossed his arms over his chest. "It's Saturday. Don't you two have something better to do than follow me around?" He questioned

"No. We wanna hang out with you." Stu said, smiling at him and Damien sighed, running a hand through his hair.

"Listen, I'm pretty sure that Tatum and Sidney both want to spend time with their boyfriends?" He said

"And?" Billy asked, and Damien blinked, "and as boyfriends, you're supposed to hang out with your girlfriend." Damien told him

"Says the guy who never had a girlfriend before." Stu said and Damien chuckled, "Yeah. That's cause I'm gay."

"Listen, I'm gonna be fine. I'm gonna hang out with Randy today, alright? You two go and hang out with your girlfriends." Damien told them as he slowly backed up

"But-" billy was cut off by Damien, "but nothing. If I see you two. I'm never ever speaking to the two of you ever again."

"That's not fair!" Stu protested , "sorry, honey stu. Life ain't fair!" Billy and stu watched as Damien walked away from him.

"I don't want to hang out with tatum." Stu whined ,"I wanna hang out with Damien." Billy tsk

"We'll wait for him at his house. Come on."
- -
"So, what's this thing that you and Rowan have going on?" Damien questioned as he looked through the VHS movies.

"Nothing! We have nothing going on!" Randy quickly said, nervously chuckling.

Damien glanced up at him before letting out a small proud laugh ,"oh my god. You're not a virgin anymore. Little geek isn't a virgin, anymore."

Randy blushed ,"shut up!" Damien laughed before he coughed. "Shit, are you okay? " Randy questioned, worried.

Damien took a deep breath, "man, I hate when that happens. I can't laugh cause I'm dying." He smirked up at randy as he sat on the ground, leaning against the movie shelf.

"So, give me the deets." Randy rolled his eyes ,"I'm not talking about my sex life with you, oxygen boy."

"Oh, so it's a sex life? Is it like an everyday thing? Or just when she's you know?" Damien questioned, standing up and leaning against the shelves to look at randy.

"It's not an everyday thing." Randy mumbled ,"oh, so she tells you when and you just pull your pants down?" Randy looked at him and Damien smiled

"I mean..you're not wrong." Damien laughed, clapping his hands ,"that's my little geek!" Randy blushed

"Don't let Rowan know what you know." Randy told him and Damien giggled, "my lips are sealed. So..is it good?"

Randy smirked ,"super extreme." Damien chuckled "bet it was."

"So, you have any? Besides steve?" Randy questioned and Damien chuckled "I can't extacly have sex, randy. I run out of breath, remember?" Randy looked at him confused

"But you don't have to do much. All you have to do is lay down and let them..you know..put it in and..I don't know how that works but you know what I mean. You're a total bottom. It's not much work." Randy said

"Says the one that bottoms for Rowan." Damien replied before he frowned ,"it's complicated. Lately, it's like..I'm running out of breath for almost everything. Like yesterday! I dropped a pencil on the floor and I bend down to grab it but then I couldn't breath."

"Sounds to me, your lungs are getting worse. Maybe, you should visit a doctor or something." Randy suggested

"The doctors told me I wouldn't live to see my eighteen birthday." Damien confessed and randy just stared at him.

"Your um..your birthday is in two weeks. Right after your mom's anniversary." Randy told him and Damien sighed before giving randy a reassuring smile.

"I'm gonna live, randy. I'm gonna live and bother you for the rest of your life." Randy chuckled ,"just don't go dying and haunting me."

Damien smirked, "maybe I'll just do that."
- -
Damien walked into his room after spending the whole day with randy. He paused by the door seeing billy on his chair, twirling a pen in complete boredom.

Stu was in his bed, reading one of his many comic books. "Um..hi?" Both boys looked at him ,"finally!" Stu exclaimed standing up from the bed and walking over to Damien

"Yeah, hi. What are you two doing in my room?" Damien questioned, ducking under stu's open arms and stu pouted before he wrapped his arms around Damien's waist and resting his head on his shoulder.

"We were waiting for you. What the fuck took you so long?" Billy questioned, putting the pen down.

"I was hanging out with Randy." Damien said, removing stu's arms from his waist and sitting on his bed.

"So, you would rather hang out with that geek than us?" Billy questioned, anger in his eyes.

"Billy, I hang out with you and stu everyday of the week. Stop being jealous." Damien mumbled,

"What did you and randy talk about?" Stu questioned, "hm? Sex. You know, Steve kinda sucked at the whole sex thing." Damien replied

"You and steve had sex!?" Stu questioned, his eyes wide but they held anger and Billy's eyes darkened.

"Obviously. The dude was hot and available. We stopped having sex after...you know. Casey dumped stu and steve kinda dumped me." Damien told them

"Who in their right mind would dump you?" Stu scoffed ,"Clearly steve." Billy grumbled.

Damien sighed before kicking his shoes off and throwing the covers over himself.

"I'm tired and I'm taking a nap. So, either leave me alone or take a nap. I don't care, just don't wake me up." Damien mumbled as his eyes slowly closed.

Billy and stu shared a look. Steve and Casey were definitely gonna get it.
---------------------------------
Word count - 1031

Hope you enjoy!