Chapter one. First day

Sitting in front of her backpack, Noémie sighed. "NOÉMIE! Hurry up!" Her step-mother called from the top of the stairs.

Surprised by the loud yell Noémie, fastly dressing in her favorite oversized hoodie and her backpack. she walked through the toys and dolls left by her little sister. once she passed infront of her brother's room Noémie finally arrived to the stairs that led to the kitchen. Her brother was sitting eating a bowl of cherios, Marie and her father preparing their lunch boxes for school.Noémie sighed. As the warm wind coming from the windows blow trough her medium blond hair."Noémie, I already prepared your lunch box for today." Marie said still looking at the pink lunch box."Why can't I eat at the cafeteria?" The teen asked confused

"Do you have money?" The woman asked

Noémie looked down as if she was saying no.Marie stared at Noémie then opened her mouth to add something

"No money, No food. You're already lucky to have your parents doing your lunch box. Most childs of your age are doing their lunch-" The mother got impterupted by Lilly screaming for attention.

Lilly is Marie's daughter, Noémie and Elliot aren't.

Noémie sighed, frustrated of being obligated to eat the food from her lunch box.

"Don't look at me like that, Noémie." Marie said eyeing the young woman. still holding Lilly in her arms.

Noémie looked down to her phone as the family started leaving for school, work and the nursery. She was all alone, by herself. It always happened every morning, since her school started at 9:15 am rather then 8:15 am like last year. 

The time passed way more quickly then she though

"Sh!t-" Noémie yelled. She'll miss the bus.

The teen started running toward the bus stop. Afraid of disapointing her parents, Noémie sprinted even faster, she was lucky enough this time.

/////////////////*Time skip*\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Noémie waved at Sarah, Violet and Adele. the three waved back from the locker hall. They we're all best friends since 6th grade.

"Hey queen!" Adele shouted waving back to the blond girl.

The four friends welcomed each other. The bell rang, they all followed the huge mass of students, which was leading to the auditorium.

"Damn..Thats a lot of people" Violet said wrapping her arms around Sarah's arm as the five hundred students started entering the two doors.

Noémie slightly sighed, seeing the huge scene, with chairs and even a DJ's like table. A sharp smell invaded her nose. perfumes. You know those strong scent that smells like you body will turn into ashes. The teen couldn't take a lot of these social interaction with the huge sensory issues she has since 2nd grade.

"welcome 7th grade students!" the 7th grade principal shouted as her voice echoed through the auditorium walls.

//Author note : I hope you enjoyed this chapter <33\\