||chapter 2: hallucinations||

TW: swearing, angst, and use of syringes

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

??? POV

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"What do you mean he escaped? You need to find him." "Well it's not like we can just ask him to come back... To be honest I doubt he will." "I don't care if you have to kill him, he knows too much, and if word gets out on what we're actually doing..."

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Mateo's POV

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Still in this dark goddamn room, I haven't seen any sign of life in like, two days, so when the door unlocked and Hetch walked in I was a little less than happy. "what do you want?" "It's not really what I want it's more like what you've seen. Tell me Mateo, what have you seen? Something tells me you didn't break into this place just to deface it." "What the fuck do you mean? Your stupid drones didn't let me see anything." "Because they were programmed not to, they were programmed to capture any intruders before they found out anything." 

"Programmed? You mean mind control and/or forced to without conscious choice." "Someone knows his stuff..." I rolled my eyes, he was starting to get on my nerves. "Cameron knows more." Hetch looked at me. "And how old is Cameron?" "22, why?" "So they were 16 when the first show aired." "Oh, you mean the one where you proceed to wipe ranboo's mind of everything, gain his trust, and then slaughter him live on Twitch..." Hetch's eyes widened as if he was surprised I knew anything. "well I wouldn't have put it that way but, yes."

"why? Why did you do that?" "oh come on Mateo, I think you know the reason..." "What? So you could get money? Expand your fucking company?" "Hey, hey, no need to be rash." I glared at him. "I'm not being rash, I am just speaking facts, but oh wait, Showfall can't speak facts, because if they did, they would tell everybody that they kill innocent people on a regular basis, and pay the government to cover it up." Hetch was silent for a second. "Hmm it seems you know a little too much."

"So it's true?" "Where did you learn this information?" "Stop deflecting the question Hetch, is, it, true?"  "If I tell you there is no way you will get out of here alive..." I froze. "You're going to kill me either way aren't you?" "Well if I don't tell you, there is a slim chance that you will live." "So basically I'm going to die either way right?" "Well..." I sighed. "Save it fucker, you know I'm going to die either way..." I was on the brink of tears. "Leave. Just Leave." "Fine, oh and Mateo don't try escaping it won't work."

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Ranboo's POV

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

I heard Mateo's crying first, then I saw Hetch. Connecting the pieces I waited until Hetch disappeared around the corner, then phased through the wall. "Mateo, are you ok?" "N- No I'm not..." "let me guess, it had something to do with Hetch." Mateo nodded. "figures. He's kind of a bitch..." "kinda?..." Mateo looked around as if to see if there was anyone other than me in the room. "you mean he's a total bitch." I laughed. "yeah, yeah he is."

"So." I looked at him. "Do you have any family at home.." Mateo looked away. "my adoptive mother is currently in the hospital and my older brother is probably worried sick." "Sooo if I were to go and find them, metaphorically they would help me break you out." "I mean yeah, but... Wait, why are you asking?" "I'm just wondering."