AUSMP (aimsey and guqqie)sunship <3 (fluff)

(

AUSMP UNIVERSE TD!

_______________________

Aimsey pov
------------------

I was working on my structure with graaavel who wouldn't leave me alone. We were building a few goofy buildings and statues. I picked up a honey block and pocketd it "why did you pick that up" gravel said to me. "Well guqqie likes honey it reminds them of me. " I replied. Gravel just smiled and gave a thumbs up to that. I ran into shubble who was ranting about being a the rabbit and breeding to reproduce the population because bunnies love sex. This girl istg.

(Ratsmp aimsey and guqqie looking real sus rn)

I brush my hair back and keep walking. Adventually gravel goes on his way. I ran into oli and just kept walking with him as he was collecting the same blocks I needed to finish my build. We were mining and I saw guqqie so I smiled and gave a simple wave. She waved back and walked away.
I mined with oli for a few more hours. We collected coal, diamonds, and gold. I needed more items for my collection because it was looking a little dull. I then knew what I had to do so I waved bye to oli and walked away. I snuck to the community Enchantment table. Sneaking around so guqqie wouldnt see me. I pickaxed it and picked it up leaving a sign saying "Gatekeep and girl boss" then ran away. I took the enchantment table to my home in the mountains across from guqqies farm and I built my items I needed to. Once I was done with that I put them up on the wall in to the collection of sharp tools I was collecting. I got up and got ready to farm as I needed more food. I went outside and started collecting dirt from the ground for a few hours.

Guqqie pov

_____________

I saw aimsey so I gave a quick smile and a little wave. I went over to moonzys so we could drink wine and girlboss. After a hour I left to go work on my house because michela isn't that good at it. So I got my tools and realized that it was breaking and I needed to add unbreaking to it so I went over to the community enchantment table. "Fucking damnit" I curse under my breath as I stormed off to aimsey.
"Aimee." I say when I got there "UhhhhhhHhhhh yeAhhh???? " aimsey said to me. "You know what you did. " I said back to him "Do I?" They replied "yes you do" I said back to them while brushing my hair behind my ears. "Hand it over. " then I said "Now" aimsey huffed and and crossed their arms. And handed it over. We went back to doing our work.

Nobody pov

_____________

Guqqie finished doing her work so she went over to aimseys home who was in bed but awake which was cute. Guqqie crawled into bed with them and they sat on guqqies lap back facing them. Guqqie Naturally wrapped there arms around them. Aimsey layed there head back on guqqies shoulder and guqqie layed there head against aimseys. They just sat there in peace enjoying each other. It wasn't awkward silence it was peaceful silence. They don't need sound they just need each other adventually aimsey broke the silence by turning around and sitting in my lap facing guqqie. Guqqie kissed there cheek but aimsey kissed there lips. They kissed for about 1 a min slowly starting to make out. It wasnt intentional it just kind of happend. They did that for a few minutes they broke from the kiss. and guqqie kissed aimseys lips once more While rubbing their thigh. Aimsey let guqqie do this to them because it felt right and they liked it. Guqqie held aimsey close and aimsey wrapped her arms around guqqies neck. They then heard footsteps and realized it was gravel because he walked into the room and saw them like that. They both immediately looked over at gravel and got off of each other. Gravel screamed and ran off. "well fuck" guqqie said. "We don't need to be traumatizing everyone just gravel" aimsey said as they put there hand on there neck to try and hide the forming hickeys and their ear twitched. Guqqie then layed back and layed aimsey next to them and aimsey layed on there stomach with their head on guqqies chest. They just stayed like that until aimsey fell asleep. Then guqqie did.