Part 12- Okay but- that's like.....6,000 km away

"WE'RE COMING. Eyes, bring the book, but we're going upstairs right now."  I instructed.

-------------------------

"We can't get it open." Screech whined, clearly annoyed, clenching her fists. Her obsidian bracelet shined as she did so.

"What's in there? Can you see through the hole in the door?" Dupe asked. "You're the one who sees well in the dark." Dupe added.

"I physically cannot." Screech replied.

"Well, what do you have there?" Rush gestured towards the book Eyes was holding.

"History of the hotel.....it has a chapter on doppelgangers....I think.." Eyes uttered.

We flicked through the pages.....75..........80........101.....102- that was it! "Here! I think this might be a chapter on doppelgangers. Look at the chapter title, it matches up what we're looking for!" I gasped.

"What does it say?" Rush asked.

"Um.....This hotel is a pat of a rumour dating back to the 1990, where a hotel has approximately 100 doors, where entities will attempt to capture and slaughter you. If these entities do not seem frightening enough, try the doppelgangers. There are doppelgangers for each entity, more dangerous and gruesome than the original. Rumour has it that these will eventually take over the hotel and replace the originals." I read, almost gasping. Not almost, I did gasp. This book was IT. It matched up perfectly with what we were experiencing.

"That's.....what we're experiencing..." Rush gasped. "This is it."

"That's what I thought, we'll have to continue reading it, but-"

That's when we heard the bell for dinner. The pitch was higher than Ariana Grande's voice. So loud, it could shatter my poor eardrums and make me deaf completely.

"Take the book. Meet me at my dorm. TONIGHT. Text me if you can't make it but PLEASE try to be there." I instructed firmly. Everyone nodded, and we headed towards the cafeteria.

--------------------------

"Here's the plan. We read the book CAREFULLY and whatever it says to do, we do it. Understand?" I explained.

"Kinda basic and stupid.....but okay..." Dupe implied.

"May I remind you of the time where you planned to kill a cockroach using milk, then it jumped on you? That was more stupid." I shot back.

"Um- why milk-" Screech asked.

"Doesn't matter." I replied. 

So we started looking through the book. 

In the 1990s, after the discovery of doppelgangers, they built what seemed like an abandoned room, located in door 50 (the library). According to the rumour, important information about each entity are held there for the doppelgangers to use to eventually take over the hotel. 

"Wait- abandoned room in the library? Could it be that old wooden door?" Eyes suggested.

"I think so, where else would it be?" I asked.

"So we go there tomorrow?" Screech questioned.

"No, we work tomorrow. We go there. Right now." I announced, confidently. Okay, so I wan't actually confident but I had to be. This was to save our home, so of course we have to do it. If they took over, where else would we stay? Go all the way to Spain, live in the palace my sister lives in, take boring Spanish lessons, then be watched under public eyes' view? No thank you.

"You're joking right? We'll be caught and punished!" Screech gasped. 

"I'm serious. This is to save our home. Would we let the doppelgangers take over?" I asked.