Anxious [Matt]

Guys, I really couldn't think of a chapter for Mattie-poo, but what better way to love him then bring in his pookie-bear??? (Actually, he's Larray's pookie-bear)

Also, this is SO rushed. My b

TW: Panic attack

Larri was at the triplets home and they were getting ready to film for a podcast episode.

Matt had been acting weird all day, and Nick had warned Larri when he first showed up not to say anything to Matt because he might take it the wrong way and snap.

Larri hadn't really spoken to Matt, but he could tell he was acting differently.

Matt was tugging at his hair, shifting his position every second on the couch, checking his phone repeatedly, biting his nails, and pulling on his sleeve.

Nick and Chris kept asking him if he was okay, but unfortunately he kept (very obviously) lying.

After a while of asking, Matt complained about it (in a very shaky voice) and then stormed off to his bedroom.

Nick and Chris apologized to Larri about his behavior, but Larri totally understood and said it's okay.

"Matt's probably just having a bad day." Larri shrugs, sitting on the couch.

Nick and Chris share a look before Chris grabs a Pepsi from the fridge and joins Larri on the couch.

Nick says he's going upstairs to help set up the podcast equipment with their producer.

That leaves Chris and Larri.

"Well, if Nick is doing that, do you mind if I grab something from my room?" Chris asks.

"No, go for it." Larri smiles.

Chris stands up and walks down the hall and down the stairs to his bedroom.

Larri waits a few minutes and decides to go to the bathroom to make it less awkward for himself.

When he walks past Matt's room to use the bathroom he hears small noises that cause him to lean against Matt's door to hear if he's okay.

He hesitates, but then slowly knocks on the door. "Matt?" He asks.

A loud noise is heard, and then everything inside the room is silent.

Larri tries to assume he's hearing things and probably scared Matt, but he can't stop feeling a horrible twist in his gut telling him something's wrong.

He tries the handle, locked.

He knocks again, "Matt?"

He doesn't get a response, so he decides to see if he can get the door open somehow.

Larri takes the safety pin off his tank-top and crouches down in front of the handle. He finds the key hole and opens the safety pin.

After a few seconds of struggle, Larri gets the door open and tossed the safety pin aside. He opens the bedroom door and his heart drops instantly.

Matt was curled on the floor, gasping for air as his shaking hands desperately pulled on his messy hair.

Larri shut the door as he ran over to Matt. He fell to his knees in front of him and carefully pulled him to sit up.

"Matt?" Larri says, pulling Matt closer.

When Larri doesn't get a response, he pulls Matt's head onto his chest and lets Matt listen to his heartbeat.

"Matt, listen to my heart, okay babe?" Larri asks.

Larri looks down at Matt and sees the panic and worry on his face. He runs his fingers through Matt's hair to brush the hair out of his eyes.