Panic attack (Chris)

Requested by fvckingtrainwreck 💪🏻😜

Yeah, I'm done rewriting the comments. Let me live, bro.

TW: after-math of a panic attack

Chris was sitting on the tour bus completely silent. He was just thinking about all of his life choices that lead him to this moment.

First, he didn't think he deserved to be on this bus right now. He doesn't know what he did to get here.

Second, he wasn't sure if he was even happy to be here because every time he remembers he's on tour, he gets upset and goes back to thinking the first thing.

Third, Chris feels so ungrateful for the way he's been thinking.

Chris hadn't felt Matt's hand on his shoulder until Matt smacked him. He flinched and turned to his identical brother, raising an eyebrow.

"Bro, actually don't fucking smack me." Chris snaps.

"Told you!" Nick calls from the back of the tour bus.

Matt rolls his eyes before turning to Chris, "Christopher, are you okay?" He asks.

Chris nods his head, swallowing hard to add moisture to his dry throat before speaking. "I'm okay, Matt."

His voice cracks, and sounds horrid. It makes Matt cringe.

"You sure?" Matt asks.

Chris doesn't answer, he just feels tears burning his eyes.

Matt puts an arm around his shoulders, letting Chris lay on his shoulder, and places his head on Chris'

"I'm grateful for the fans.." Chris whispers.

"I know." Matt nods,

And by the tone of his voice, Chris knows he's telling the truth.

"So why don't I feel like I am?" Chris asks.

"I don't know, Christopher Owen." Matt sighs, "why don't you?"

But Chris had already zoned out. He hadn't been paying attention anymore, his blue eyes laser focused on the tour bus' wood floor.

Matt kisses the top of his head and waits until Chris slowly zones back in, but when he does he shifts awkwardly in Matt's arms.

He pulls away from Matt, and that's when the middle triplet can get a good look at him.

Chris' eyes are gray, he has deep eyebags, his face is red, and his breathing is off.

"Chris.." Matt whispers, putting a hand on his arm.

Chris pulls away, eyes desperately scanning Matt's anxious face.

Chris' lungs still felt like they were closing in on him, but he continued to ignore it.

"Goodnight, Matthew." Chris mumbles, standing up and getting on his bunk. He closes his eyes and tossed and turns silently.

He doesn't hear the sad and quiet night, Chris from Matt.

Uh, I didn't write the panic attack because I'm not feeling very inspired right now.

Y'ALL, GIVE ME SOMETHING TRIPLETS RELATED TO WRITE FOR MY ENGLISH TEACHER!!

She read one of my fanfics and loved it, and asked for more. ☝🏻☝🏻
(Kate gave me one idea, already)

Love y'all!!!!

Next chap is super cute. My treat!
(Halloween pun)