Wondering eyes

Trinity -

I woke up tired this morning as me and Rachel had attended Aly, and Matt's party last night and didn't get back home till late. Staring at myself in the mirror my hair definitely looked like a rats nest but I also didn't feel like doing much with it so I just threw it up into a pony tail. My facial features well since I wasn't showering I simply just washed my face with skin care products.

I ended up arriving at school looking half decent and half homeless didn't matter to me not like I was attending a special occasion. It was only 8:23 in the morning, classes didn't't start till between 9 - 9:30 am. I decided to sit next to the fountain which was in the middle of the courtyard nothing like enjoying the warm weather. I wasn't paying much attention to anything really just taken in my surroundings until my eyes landed on someone.

My green eyes spotted Matt he was across the yard with Aly talking and laughing with someone I wasn't familiar with. It's nice to see my best friend is happy in any kind of way that is.

" You know it's not nice to stare it would be awkward if Matt caught you staring. "

Rachel said as she took a seat next to me that being said teared my gaze away from them and focused on something else.

" Now who says I was staring at Matt? "

I complained at her.

" Because thats the only place your eyes wonder off to from time to time. Here share this cup of coffee with me I'm anything but awake this morning, we stayed out way to late last night. "

Rachel wasn't wrong I know the feeling.

" Hi girls figured we'd stop by both of you like disappeared at our party last night. We just wondered if you were okay or had fun for the most part. "

Aly said smiling genuinely.

" Crap... You scared the shit out of me you like just popped up out of no where. But I didn't disappear I ended up on the dance floor dancing for a while I'll say my legs feel like noodles now. "

Matt chuckled at my comment.

" I on the other hand ended up in the backyard sharing a few drinks with some people I knew and didn't know. "

Rachel said as she ran her fingers threw short red ish blonde hair, she seriously did look tired.

" Yes my legs would feel like noodles to if I danced as well as Trinity does or at least did last night. "

A familiar deep voice said, uh not Matt's.

Aaron said as he joined the conversation.
Matt chuckled at his comment.

I couldn't help but notice Aly's eyes snapped straight towards Aaron. The way she was looking at him as if she was stripping him down naked with her eyes.

I smiled shyly.

" Never hurts to try I suppose. "

I said attempting to hide my blush as it was coming on strong. Looking into Aaron's eyes always has me lost them deep dark blue eyes are just so intoxicating. 

" Hellooo earth to Trinity! "

Matt said.

Aaron's eyes grew darker as to saying ' I know all your thoughts they tend to speak loudly '. 

" Trinity!!! "

Rachel yelled as she elbowed me in my arm.

" Ow!! Some how I feel like this is always gonna be your way of getting my attention. "