Matt pov

Matt -

Even though a few days have already passed, I can't get that particular evening out of my mind. Things between Trinity and me have gone too far, and at this point, what's the point of either of us being in a relationship? I'm hoping Trinity doesn't have the idea in her mind that I made love to her. What me and Trinity feel for each other are two very different things. Trinity is in love with me while I'm just sexually attracted to her ever since she kissed me.

After a kiss I felt more attracted to her in a lustful way and because of that it landed in us having sex. We needed to figure out what we are because we can't keep this up and be in a relationship. I cant help but to think how amazing she felt when I was inside her if only we could have had a round 2. Above all this is wrong and not fair to Aly and Aaron, what would they do if they found out?

We need to talk asap!!

Matt~j

Not even two seconds later I got a reply back I think this is the fastest Trinity has ever texted me back. But I was taken back at the message I received I kind a wondered if Trinity had gotten a new phone or what.

Error 101 message was not able to send

What? I tried sending my messages again like four times in a row and I still kept getting the same reply back. Whatever I guess I'll just have to make the drive to her and Aaron's place to talk about this. What I was most sure about was the fact that I'm leaving Aly because like I said this isn't fair to her. I was gonna wait till Aly woke up and got around this morning before breaking the news to her.

I should be prepared to feel like the king of all ass holes but it's what needed to be done. First though I want one more round of sex with Aly she's so fucking good in bed. Shit the way Aly uses her mouth on my cock I almost had the urge to just shove my cock in her mouth right now. Till then I guess I would procrastinate around the apartment until she wakes up.

2:47 pm

" Good morning Matt. "

Aly mumbled as she trudged into the kitchen.

About fucking time she's awake Aly had been sleeping all damn day. Mean while I've just been pacing the apartment while being lost in my thoughts.

" Um morning. "

I say.

I walked up to her wrapping my arms around her waist , began kissing her neck I got a small moan out of her. However as quick as she let a moan out was as quick as her pulling out of my arms. Aly walked to the kitchen counter and started making herself a cup of coffee. I groaned I guess I wasn't getting no morning sex well shit I supposed ill have to get it from someone else.

" Aly we need to talk. "

I grumbled.

Aly turned around and met my eyes.

" Ok and? "

" Aly I want to break up our relationship isn't working and hasn't been for a while now. "

" About time you say something! "

" Aly if you felt the same way, then why didn't you say something sooner? "

She shrugged then walked away with her cup of coffee. I had decided Aly can have this apartment and I'll just pack and leave at least by the end of this week. For now I needed to see what's going on with Trinity and why I keep getting that same message.

Thursday evening...

I pulled up to the curb of Trinitys and Aaron's house still feeling a bit jealous as to how nice there house is. Sitting in my car staring out at the house that I should be walking in to right about now. I was trying to gather my thoughts think about what I was gonna say but I was sure of one thing.

This thing is to end!!

Finally I was knocking on Trinitys front door as I waited for someone to answer. I couldn't help but how nice her neighborhood is to. I was lost in my thoughts thinking about what it'd be like to live in the country, eh no!! Probably miserable just then the front door opened up to a well dressed Trinity.

I nearly cringed as her eyes were ice cold as they stared back at me definitely not inviting. My eyes trailed her up and down she was wearing purple leggings with a light purple shirt , looked nice on her.

" Is there something you need Matt or are you done?"

Trinity snapped at me.

What the fuck was her problem, shit was our sex that bad or is she always grumpy after fucking. I sighed in hopes I'd make it out alive because so far this wasn't going well.

" Sorry. Uh come in.. ?

Trinity stumbled over her words a bit okay now that sounds like the Trinity we all know. I walked into her house closing the door behind me we walked into the kitchen where I had smelt some amazing food cooking. I remember when me and Aly first got together she used to love cooking together but that was shortly lived.

" Are you gonna talk or just stand there?! "

She snapped again only with her back facing me she was currently focused on putting something in the oven.

" Yeah look Trinity this thing that keeps happening between us needs to stop! We're both in a relationship and this isn't normal and - - "

" You think I don't already know that Matt!! God there's a reason why I blocked your number to sum it up I deleted you out of my life! "

Trinity said although she was having a hard time keeping her emotions in check as she looked more disappointed.

" Matt I nearly lost Aaron this time but like the kind soul he has he was also very understanding about it all. "

" Wait! You told Aaron about what happened between us? "

Trinity raised an eye brow as her eyes met mine.

" Well yeah I wasn't planning to keep this a secret , Couples don't keep secrets from each other Matt."

" Yeah I know this but the point is I came to clarify this thing can't be happening no more. So that means no more kissing me let a lone anything else, plus I don't wanna see you lose Aaron. "

She blocked my number? Erased me out of her life? Damn I guess friends isn't even an option then but I don't think it would help any to even ask that. I wondered if this means I should do the same? No dumb ass there's no reason to block your best friend even if she does block you.

" See you around. "

I say, I waited for a second for some sort of reply but got nothing instead she stood there in silence continuing to slice pieces of cucumber up. That being said I left allowing the front door to shut on its own behind me.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

There's that chapter!

So that's it for Trinity and Matt mhm? What do we think?

Anyways my apologies I've been MIA for so long busy with life I'll attempt to post more chapters here shortly.

Hope you enjoyed